Leora and Malia Fans (Positive or Complimentary Comments) - 10

pulo filipe

10 minutes ago, ddhm said:

Malia has just started  living a “normal life “ outside of the apartment as much as she can  because she doesn’t have the same pressure of RLC like Leora has  , I still also feel though that she is “ trapped “ to her obligations for the job and for sure , she hasn’t anymore passion to be in the apartment , all her interests are outside . I think if she had a way for income in Prague , she would have chosen to stay with her BF . 

Other than that , Leora had today two moments , one I think it was the really nice one , spontaneous and felt also pleasure for her , authentic , the second , a typical evening show , to catch up I think of the much negative criticism that the first 12 days of 2021 haven’t been the best for the apartment .

Overall , the two way life for the girls will keep things in this apartment more or less the same . Since their decision is to continue like that , we respect and let’s see what happens .

I do agree both girls are living a two way life, but I think that is only something you can do for so long before decisions have to be made about what you are going to do with your life beyond RLC.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, jetlag8 said:

Another routine bate that we have all seen 1000 times before

Soo,you say it´s another routine bate like she is a machine that have no feelings and just do it to because she has to.Bullshit,don´t you think

she could have some real feeling,she´s a human being for heaven sake.Didn´t you watched her this afternoon from she woke up to the second bate.

It´s been a long time since I´ve seen her this horny for several hours in a row,dancing and singing along to the music Malia was playing.If you didn´t saw that

you haven´t been studying her properly,she was clearly horny what I could see.

• Like 3
  • Haha 3
  • Upvote 1

10 minutes ago, masterchef56 said:

Soo,you say it´s another routine bate like she is a machine that have no feelings and just do it to because she has to.Bullshit,don´t you think

she could have some real feeling,she´s a human being for heaven sake.Didn´t you watched her this afternoon from she woke up to the second bate.

It´s been a long time since I´ve seen her this horny for several hours in a row,dancing and singing along to the music Malia was playing.If you didn´t saw that

you haven´t been studying her properly,she was clearly horny what I could see.

I have seen her for years, I am just saying what she does I have seen countless times before, that's all.

30 minutes ago, jetlag8 said:

I do agree both girls are living a two way life, but I think that is only something you can do for so long before decisions have to be made about what you are going to do with your life beyond RLC.

Despite of respecting their decision , my opinion is that they are just hurting themselves having chosen to do so . I feel like they don’t have “ freedom “ to do as they are pleased . I know that many here don’t agree with my continuous comments about the way the girls do and that I personally wished different , but I think if they could reevaluate their actions , they could “ breathe “ and see them “ free “ from this RLC pressure , that of course at the end , it is their choice .

To sum it up again , for me , this is an apartment that is “ sick “ but the “ aspirins “ taken every now and then , bring back a normal way of living again . 

I hope that this apartment at the end will find the “ hidden magic “ and endless potential that can give with both girls “ daring “ to break the rules they have set . 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

because everything is so difficult with these girls ...
if leora masturbates ... she criticizes her ..
if leora doesn't masturbate ... she criticizes her ...
everything is criticism ... everything they do is wrong ...
when a person exposes his life in front of a camera, it will never be a real life ... there will be real moments and other acting moments ... anyone with a half neuron understands this life in front of a camera ... .
fuck ... enjoy life ... enjoy this incredible woman who has given us so much pleasure and continues to bring us ..... enjoy her erotic and magical moments ...
ls life is like a mirror ... if you look at it smiling you will smile back .... hahaha.

• Confused 1
  • Sad 1
  • Upvote 1

9 hours ago, Brokk! said:

Speriamo che non ritorni di nuovo al solarium, sta così bene col suo colore naturale 😎

I like to see her with the nice body solarium color to be honest since she can’t be at normal holidays destination at the moment and get original tanning 😎

6 hours ago, Brokk! said:

Finita la telefonata Leora si è messa di nuovo a masturbarsi. 

Dio, speriamo che gli venga la febbre più spesso 🤣

Fever more often 😂🤣😂🤣 that was great 🥳🥳

• Confused 1

12 minutes ago, Raul399 said:

because everything is so difficult with these girls ...
if leora masturbates ... she criticizes her ..
if leora doesn't masturbate ... she criticizes her ...
everything is criticism ... everything they do is wrong ...
when a person exposes his life in front of a camera, it will never be a real life ... there will be real moments and other acting moments ... anyone with a half neuron understands this life in front of a camera ... .
fuck ... enjoy life ... enjoy this incredible woman who has given us so much pleasure and continues to bring us ..... enjoy her erotic and magical moments ...
ls life is like a mirror ... if you look at it smiling you will smile back .... hahaha.

The real thing is  that she isn’t currently  exposing her life .. she exposes just other things , enough to bring the money at home and keep in the mutual loving relation between her and the fans .