Is Angela leaving?

Тебе повезло что у тебя уже есть один друг который точно никогда не предаст-это собака  :)

А достойного мужчину ты еще найдешь

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

собака любит спать под одеялом  я нес знаю когда мне надо съезжать тк  администраторы ничего еще не знают наверно в течегнии трех дней я понимаю для вас важен секс видео ног все же люди  мне хочет найти друзей везде

Google Translate result:

"The dog likes to sleep under a blanket I carried know when I need to move out mk administrators do not yet know techegnii likely in three days I know is important to you feet sex videos and all the people I want to find friends everywhere"

Any idea what she's trying to say?

My take:

1. The dog likes to sleep under a blanket

2. I will likely move out in 3 days

3. I know you like watching us have sex, sorry that you won't get to see that

4. I like to make friends that is why I am here

1. I noticed and told her that her dog was hiding under the blanket and she replied to that.

2. The administrator's didn't notice the fight between her and Valera, so she will likely move out in three days.

3. She says that all we want is watching them have sex and record videos, but she is sorry because everyone is a human being.

4. She wants to find friends everywhere

Guest Richard91

спасибо да я поэтому и завела собаку потому что знала что она не предаст. если ктото захочет общатся  то пишите  как вас и где найти но не феисбук а контакт

спасибо да я поэтому и завела собаку потому что знала что она не предаст. если ктото захочет общатся  то пишите  как вас и где найти но не феисбук а контакт

У меня только фейсбук, но можешь писать мне на [email protected]

again another couple don't stay long time in this appartment.

it's not the fault of this couple but to rlc.

why rlc don't test new couple in this appartment maybe one month before put online.

me j have see after 2 days,this couple is not good for live in appart with cameras.

let's try new couple again in this appartment

Agreed. Maybe they couldn't handle the pressures of being watched 24/7. If that's the case then staying will only make things worse. They seem nice though, unlike Leora who comes off as a drama queen.

In any case, Angela/Valera needs to do whatever they feel they need to do that's going to make them happy in the long run and she shouldn't worry about pleasing our voyeuristic needs.