Is Angela leaving?

I cant blame his friend (or whatever he is)... if I was him ; i definetely would have tried to have sex with her if she is single. Unless if you are truly best friends with no wrong intentions (sex). A girl can not just invite you to her place at 4 AM to have drinks and watch a movie without expecting you to try to have sex with her. Nonetheless; in this case you can tell there is a lot of sexual tention and flirting going on between the two but she is clearly not ready yet and is still very in love with Valera unfortunately (for the friend).

In his place; I would have felt a bit used by her . I would been clear of my intentions, comfort her a bit and then leave because she last thing he wants is for her to view him as a good friend she can just flirt with from times when she feels sad.

Hope things will work out either way for her. She basically became the hottest chick in RLC (my opinion) even though we didnt see much of her. very unfortunate!!!

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I cant blame his friend (or whatever he is)... if I was him ; i definetely would have tried to have sex with her if she is single. Unless if you are truly best friends with no wrong intentions (sex). A girl can not just invite you to her place at 4 AM to have drinks and watch a movie without expecting you to try to have sex with her. Nonetheless; in this case you can tell there is a lot of sexual tention and flirting going on between the two but she is clearly not ready yet and is still very in love with Valera unfortunately (for the friend).

In his place; I would have felt a bit used by her . I would been clear of my intentions, comfort her a bit and then leave because she last thing he wants is for her to view him as a good friend she can just flirt with from times when she feels sad.

Hope things will work out either way for her. She basically became the hottest chick in RLC (my opinion) even though we didnt see much of her. very unfortunate!!!

I agree with everything you said.

It's funny how a little interaction can change your opinions on a person. From what I've seen so far, Angela seems like the nicest girl out of them all but that's because of how she comes off in CC rather than what she's done in rlc.

As far as the couple, I'm sorry but I don't really care if they get back together (good for her if they do). I just don't want to see her go. But if she does I would understand. It might be interesting to have a single person living in the apartment and to see something a little different than always spying in on a couple. On the flip side, it'll definitely put a damper on seeing a lot (if any) sexual activity on her part. And if Angela doesn't want to fuck anyone as of yet, she can bring back that girl that was there a few days ago and let her fuck some dudes.

Guest big stick33

boy the nerve of some of these guys,the girl is in emotional pain and all they can think of is having sex with her.show a little compassion for the poor girl...geezzzz.

boy the nerve of some of these guys,the girl is in emotional pain and all they can think of is having sex with her.show a little compassion for the poor girl...geezzzz.

I'm sorry, is finding a girl attractive insensitive in your mind? I wish her the best of luck, but if he left, she needs to know that there are many guys that would take his place in a heartbeat.

No mater how attractive u find a girl, you don't just try to fuck her on the same day she broke up with her boyfriend. That's just insensitive. She invited him just to have company because it's hard for her to be alone right now. Whether to keep it on a friendly basis or something more can be her decision only.  The flirting and the kissing(if that really happened) can be attributed to all the alcohol she consumed today

Unless the girl is someone I grew up with and have known for many, MANY years, if she called me up at 4am or whatever super late (or early depending on how you look at it), told me that she just broke up with her boyfriend and wanted me to come over, there's absolutely NO way I would go over unless I knew I was going to fuck her. Especially if when I got there and she was drinking and flirting with me. There's no reason NOT to try to fuck her. And I would be upset if she invited me over that late and didn't put out.

Then you obviously don't believe in friendship between a man and a woman.  Do you think all women are created just for our sexual needs? You obviously think too highly of yourself if you think any woman in any situation should be graced with your presence only if she's down to get laid.

It's a known fact that alcohol sometimes makes women do irrational things. Tomorrow she may regret flirting and kissing him(again if that really happened). And if they do click, then good for them but it will be on her terms, not his or yours                   

Ния вы гавно человек и живете только плотребностями

is asking a favor

rimuovere il video del mio amico forse mi riconciliato con Valera, ma non perdonerò se vede questo amico che era con me chiedere

please remove the video about my friend maybe I reconciled with Valera but he will not forgive if he sees this friend that he was with me ask you

por favor, retire el video de mi amigo tal vez reconciliado con Valera pero no voy a perdonar si ve a este amigo que estaba conmigo preguntará