Is Angela leaving?

Earlier, someone asked her to put a bottle on top of the refrigerator. Personally I would have asked her to walk around the house with no pants on, but what do I know?

Well, if I were a paying member of RLC, I'd like to see her walk around the house with no pants on, as well...but the thing is, she already does that.  It wouldn't prove a thing.

My suggestion is that she should write these words on a piece of paper:  "CamCaps, you are the best.  Love, Richard91."  Then, she should hold that paper up to a specified cam for five minutes to give every paying member a chance to get a screenshot.

That would pretty much settle the question in my mind.

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guys and girls, there is no doubt Richard91 is really her. She even shared her VK.com profile which is http://vk.com/v.vata

be gentle she is really sad

Sorry, but I consider that inconclusive because, in order to view that profile I have to sign up at that site.  To sign up, I have to provide a cell phone number to get a confirmation code.  I won't give a cell phone number to them, so I cannot sign up which means I cannot see the profile.

Perhaps someone who is willing to give out such personal information could post a screenshot of the profile?

I would like to believe this but someone showing up on the board saying or implying they are someone on camera is and should he highly suspect.  I like the idea of them just doing something asked to prove it.  It is not a big deal and they should/would certainly understand. 

Whoever said they spoke to her - what does that mean?  They IM richard91 ??  That proves nothing.  They are just talking to the potential impostor. 

There is nothing wrong with them providing some authentication of who they are.  Providing their social networking page means nothing as someone can find that and post it.  It does not mean it's them or even was created by them.

It is so easy to scam and con people.  Especially when they do not have to prove anything.  It's funny to me that people here come up with excuses as she is to busy or has bigger issue than to prove who she is.  That is a load of crap.  It takes 2 seconds. 

I hope it is her but for goodness sake lets be sure.  If she does whats asked - we know.  Simple.

And for what it's worth she should want us to know.

For now - I think we are being played a sucker.

Ния вы гавно человек и живете только плотребностями

Nij, you are only a man and you live with needs.

я не думаю л самоубийстве вы что!!!!

I am not contemplating suicide, yeah what you!!!!

If you see someone visiting forum exactly like this trying to cover screen sometimes and writing message to site and after pressing enter one message appears to this site immediately. So how to fake this in real time?

Richard91 is Angela for sure.