Is Angela leaving?

ко мне сейчас приедет друг не подумайте что плохого и не судите строго вы же сами все не идеальны

My best friend will come to me. Don’t think that bad about me and do not judge strictly. You same themselves all are not perfect.

Please do not flame me yet.  But I have serious doubts about Richard91 really being her.  I have watched and timed the posts and there is something not right.  I think someone is trying to fool everyone. 

The quoted post about someone coming over showed up after the person was there.  Further I searched Richard91 posts and saw no post saying what was quoted.  Nor does it have the normal posting in the title of the quote indicating who posted it.  Where did this quote come from?

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I haven't translated and read every post in this thread, but I've got to say that I seriously doubt that Angela has posted on this forum.  All of you people who think she has are being played for suckers.

This isn't even a new event here...it's happened before and it'll happen again.  Someone...getting his jollies...will pretend to be someone from an apartment on RLC.  Others will fall for it.

But hey, it's fine entertainment as long as you keep things in perspective, so y'all have fun with it, eh?

I haven't translated and read every post in this thread, but I've got to say that I seriously doubt that Angela has posted on this forum.  All of you people who think she has are being played for suckers.

This isn't even a new event here...it's happened before and it'll happen again.  Someone...getting his jollies...will pretend to be someone from an apartment on RLC.  Others will fall for it.

But hey, it's fine entertainment as long as you keep things in perspective, so y'all have fun with it, eh?

I guess there isn't definitive proof. However, there is good evidence that she's at least seen the forum as there is a screenshot of it up on her computer. 

I did find it odd that she would pick the name 'Richard' as her screen name, just like I find it funny that ever since it's been accused of being a fake profile, they haven't defended themselves.

In any case, it did provide for some mild entertainment this morning. Now I'm wishing she did fuck that guy last night.