Is Angela leaving?

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Its four in the morning her time and she has a visitor!  At the moment he is having a close look at her vacuum cleaner which seems not to be working very well.  A Dyson it ain't!  He's fixed it and she is pretty happy.  She spent a lot of time cleaning today for someone supposedly leaving in three days!

ко мне сейчас приедет друг не подумайте что плохого и не судите строго вы же сами все не идеальны

My best friend will come to me. Don’t think that bad about me and do not judge strictly. You same themselves all are not perfect.

I'm not so sure - poor girl is crying her eyes out.  He is comforting her - maybe he is just a good friend.

j don't know,we see that very soon.

this appart is very strange

Good friends?????he is not her best or good friend.good friends and kissed each other french kiss?:) she thought she can cheat valera,she is in love with valera,he asked her for sex this guy and she refused and start crying and she said she cant do it right now because she is in love with valera ,if u saw valera watch hand with her she smelled his watch and crying ,she moved and slept in the Living room,sorry for my english :D

I am not sure what is happening. I do know a man does NOT leave a woman his 'toys'. Could it be that  Valera had a date with fate and is no longer in this mortal flesh? Angela, if you read these posts please tell us what you need help with.

Good friends?????he is not her best or good friend.good friends and kissed each other french kiss?:) she thought she can cheat valera,she is in love with valera,he asked her for sex this guy and she refused and start crying and she said she cant do it right now because she is in love with valera ,if u saw valera watch hand with her she smelled his watch and crying ,she moved and slept in the Living room,sorry for my english :D

I want to ask her for sex too.  ;)