Is Angela leaving?

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Unless the girl is someone I grew up with and have known for many, MANY years, if she called me up at 4am or whatever super late (or early depending on how you look at it), told me that she just broke up with her boyfriend and wanted me to come over, there's absolutely NO way I would go over unless I knew I was going to fuck her. Especially if when I got there and she was drinking and flirting with me. There's no reason NOT to try to fuck her. And I would be upset if she invited me over that late and didn't put out.

I cannot believe I just read this!  How old are you?  12?  That anyone could have such a disrespectful attitude towards a friend!  Many times in my life I have been called up by friends in the middle of the night to go and just be there in a time of crisis.  Trying to get them into bed would be the last thing I would think of at that time.  For f***s sake, grow up!

Dude, suck a dick. Seriously.

Looking at the pics, I guess her friend is also a 12 year old for wanting to fuck Angela, right? I mean with him laying on top of her, spending the night and rubbing her legs. Why would he try to fuck, right?

You sound like one of those guys that girls only see as friends because they're too busy out fucking other dudes to want to fuck you.

Unless the girl is someone I grew up with and have known for many, MANY years, if she called me up at 4am or whatever super late (or early depending on how you look at it), told me that she just broke up with her boyfriend and wanted me to come over, there's absolutely NO way I would go over unless I knew I was going to fuck her. Especially if when I got there and she was drinking and flirting with me. There's no reason NOT to try to fuck her. And I would be upset if she invited me over that late and didn't put out.

I cannot believe I just read this!  How old are you?  12?  That anyone could have such a disrespectful attitude towards a friend!  Many times in my life I have been called up by friends in the middle of the night to go and just be there in a time of crisis.  Trying to get them into bed would be the last thing I would think of at that time.  For f***s sake, grow up!

Dude, suck a dick. Seriously.

Wow, suck a dick? Ffylip was right, mentality of a 12 year old. Now I know why I log on less and less. And don't worry, I already know I won't be missed if I don't come back.

Looks like her Mum has come round - an older lady in an case.  Which is good.  She probably needs some good advice and support

Seems to be that older woman is some kind of fortune-teller. Cards on the sofa anyway at least two times. But agreed is good to Angela have odler woman advise.

Angela should know that there are people who care about her.

Wow, suck a dick? Ffylip was right, mentality of a 12 year old. Now I know why I log on less and less. And don't worry, I already know I won't be missed if I don't come back.

Just because his opinion doesn't match yours, it doesn't make his any less valid.

Questioning his maturity only shows how lacking you are in it.

And yes, you wouldn't be missed.