B5 COV Claire & Carlos - Loraine & Anthony - General Topic 2021 #2 (January)

Noldus

5 minutes ago, EMMETT111 said:

so since when does claire make him stop to put on a condom i remember he tried sticking it in a girl doggy style she made him stop to put a condom on and you say this was Claire okay sure

It was many mistakes during that orgy show that day which happened , that also cost the never stop heat that Carlos has faced since then . That’s why he isn’t anymore interacting much with other tenants and in apartments .

2 minutes ago, ddhm said:

It was many mistakes during that orgy show that day which happened , that also cost the never stop heat that Carlos has faced since then . That’s why he isn’t anymore interacting much with other tenants and in apartments .

every time i looked in on Sera she was changing underware and Claire was talking to her

1 minute ago, EMMETT111 said:

every time i looked in on Sera she was changing underware and Claire was talking to her

Yes , it was much time that Claire spent in Sera’s room , looked like she was taking advice .. but she was very drunk ( as always 😬

14 minutes ago, EMMETT111 said:

just wondering have the neighbors ever complained about the noise in B5

They got a fee I think 2-3 months ago when Piper and Taylor were still in this apartment .. I think it was just when Carlos and Claire had moved in but I might be wrong 😑