B5 COV Claire & Carlos - Loraine & Anthony - General Topic 2021 #2 (January)

3 minutes ago, deadly_devil said:

I'm not interfering neither trying to be negative!, I just need a simple answer to my simple question!, does that worth 45$ a month?

Most will agree for the 45 , others ( few ) would say it is much . That’s why at the same time there are other apartments to justify the 45 if someone isn’t satisfied with what he / she watches ☺️

3 minutes ago, ddhm said:

Most will agree for the 45 , others ( few ) would say it is much . That’s why at the same time there are other apartments to justify the 45 if someone isn’t satisfied with what he / she watches ☺️

for you, it's obvious case, and no one can deny that you have a free membership from RLC just to post positive comment about their shit!, I'm asking the others, who are really pay for the service...

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, deadly_devil said:

for you, it's obvious case, and no one can deny that you have a free membership from RLC just to post positive comment about their shit!, I'm asking the others, who are really pay for the service...

if u think its shit then do away with replay coz u dont want to watch it again. save money

• Upvote 1