B5 COV Claire & Carlos - Loraine & Anthony - General Topic 2021 #2 (January)

1 minute ago, ddhm said:

Perhaps the day that Loraine will let Anthony taste a bit of Amalia has arrived 😂🤣 it took just 2-3 meetings for it 🤩

nope

amalia is getting dressed which means she is either about to leave or monica is on the way but either way monica could be coming to b5😂

1 minute ago, miscvoyeur said:

As oppose to him getting Monica if the girls were switched?

he wouldn't get monica either but at least monica interacts with everyone unlike amalia she was literally in the room with loraine most of the time😂

5 minutes ago, ddhm said:

When he finished rubbing Amalia , Claire was in Ariana’s room and he put a condom wanting to fuck Claire in the orgy let’s say moment .. if I remember correctly , he try ee to get a blowjob from her ( Claire ) but she then puked and show was cancelled .. they fucked later in Serafima’s room while Sera was on her phone ( which actually made her leave her bed and go down to the living room and let them fuck 😂🤣

since when does he use a condom on Claire 

1 minute ago, Kingbanks said:

he wouldn't get monica either but at least monica interacts with everyone unlike amalia she was literally in the room with loraine most of the time😂

I find Monica Loraine and Amalia as dull and uninteresting as the next girl.

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, Kingbanks said:

nope

amalia is getting dressed which means she is either about to leave or monica is on the way but either way monica could be coming to b5😂

Anthony won’t taste his desire for once more then 😡

15 minutes ago, ddhm said:

When he finished rubbing Amalia , Claire was in Ariana’s room and he put a condom wanting to fuck Claire in the orgy let’s say moment .. if I remember correctly , he try ee to get a blowjob from her ( Claire ) but she then puked and show was cancelled .. they fucked later in Serafima’s room while Sera was on her phone ( which actually made her leave her bed and go down to the living room and let them fuck 😂🤣

so since when does claire make him stop to put on a condom i remember he tried sticking it in a girl doggy style she made him stop to put a condom on and you say this was Claire okay sure 

Just now, miscvoyeur said:

I find Monica Loraine and Amalia as dull and uninteresting as the next girl.

that maybe true but at least monica has fun 😂

amalia literally looks at her ass in the mirror most times at b2😂

her big booty went straight to her head now she has an ego😂

Just now, EMMETT111 said:

so since when does claire make him stop to put on a condom i remember he tried sticking it in a girl dogfgy style she made him stop to put a condom on and you say this was Claire okay sure

He tried Gina but she pushed him away .. he was trying to do as he was instructed but he overdid just before he enters officially RLC .. I think it wasn’t explained well to him the rules 🤨