B5 COV Claire & Carlos - Loraine & Anthony - General Topic 2021 #2 (January)

5 minutes ago, Kingbanks said:

they are back with amalia 

unless they are leaving out again 🤷‍♂️

22 minutes ago, Kingbanks said:

there is a very good chance that loraine leaves out with amalia again & goes to b2 🤷‍♂️

because amalia is basically standing by the door🤷‍♂️

nope she striped down and has lingerie on and is laying on L and A's bed,well i was off a day when i said it was B5's turn for a show i guess they are rotating girls from the other apts for these shows 

7 minutes ago, EMMETT111 said:

nope she striped down and has lingerie on and is laying on L and A's bed,well i was off a day when i said it was B5's turn for a show i guess they are rotating girls from the other apts for these shows 

Anthony looks like he is about to go to the store as loraine gave him a list I believe 🤷‍♂️

so this is probably just loraine & amalia 🤷‍♂️

maybe amalia sugar daddy doesn't want her doing shows with other guys😂

Edited by Kingbanks

7 minutes ago, Kingbanks said:

Anthony looks like he is about to go to the store as loraine gave him a list I believe 🤷‍♂️

so this is probably just loraine & amalia 🤷‍♂️

maybe amalia sugar daddy doesn't want her doing shows with other guys😂

booze run maybe

1 minute ago, EMMETT111 said:

they must be waiting for Anthony before they start the show haha who am i kidding it will be just the two girls but hey you never know they might let him play oh damn i cant post this with a straight face

well Anthony is back now but last time he did a show with amalia loraine had a problem with his determination to try to fuck amalia but everything has been ok now😂

they most likely came to an agreement that amalia is off limits for anthony massages but monica is okay😂😂

I wish monica was there instead of amalia because at least monica has interactions with everyone and doesn't hide in the room🤷‍♂️🤦‍♂️

two selfish people in one room this is a great visit 😂🤦‍♂️😂

Edited by Kingbanks
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, Kingbanks said:

monica looks like she is getting ready to leave hopefully she is coming to b5 because anthony & carlos looks bored as hell😂😂

thats a good bet, i hope so she interacts with all of them like you were saying

• Upvote 1