US General Domestic Politics #2 Begins 01/14/21.

5 minutes ago, StarLight28 said:

Was willst Du eigentlich. Viele US-Firmen werden doch heute schon heimlich von China-Geldgebern regiert. Überall Krieg spielen auf der Welt ist teuer - zu teuer für die USA, wie man sieht. Mit jeder Trump-Maßnahme gegen China hat die USA unter dem Strich Geld verloren. Trump hätte rechnen lernen sollen. 😁

What??????????????? :tongue:

• Confused 1

20 minutes ago, Ridgerunner said:

And as usual you are wrong. Latest NBC poll shows Trump with 87% approval rating with Republican voters.  The policies that Democrats will impose upon the American people will cause Trump's popularity to increase. After two years of Democrats ruling against the will of the people, Americans will  be begging for the return of President Trump.

i don't think so. but he will get some fan mail in prison from you.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

11 minutes ago, Ridgerunner said:

On the day of Joe Biden's inauguration the MSN headlines feature 13 stories about President Trump and 3 stories about Joe Biden. lol

Excuse me, but can you please fuck off while I watch our new president being sworn in?  Thanks a bunch.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
  • Upvote 1

12 minutes ago, Ridgerunner said:

On the day of Joe Biden's inauguration the MSN headlines feature 13 stories about President Trump and 3 stories about Joe Biden. lol

dear leader will continue to get headlines but most will not be flattering for him.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

WWW.ALTERNET.ORG

Just 24 hours before the inauguration of Democratic President-elect Joe Biden, Republican senators who did not hesitate to approve unpaid-for tax breaks for the wealthiest Americans and bloated Pentagon...

• Sad 1
  • Upvote 1