US General Domestic Politics #2 Begins 01/14/21.

Trump not being able to run again? He's not getting any younger.

Hillary running again? Forget it. She's prison material on a good day.

Kami, AOC, Pelosi (she's a bit long in the false tooth), well, who knows. Stay tuned, because right now the Ghost of the Third ComIntern and Xi Jinping decides such things.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Foamy T. Squirrel said:

Well she has never been convicted of anything because being a horrible person isn't illegal, but Donald on the other hand........I'm sure he will look lovely in orange in his near future!

• Like 3

2 hours ago, Ridgerunner said:

No, Stacey Abrams gets that job as a reward for stealing the Presidential and Senate races in Georgia.

it's a shame that dear leader didn't have you taking all of your evidence to court. i'm sure he would have won if you had been there. here is the overwhelming evidence supporting your & agent orange's fraud claims.

tenor.gif

source.gif

tenor (1).gif

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Foamy T. Squirrel said:

Trump not being able to run again? He's not getting any younger.

Kami, AOC, Pelosi (she's a bit long in the false tooth), well, who knows. Stay tuned, because right now the Ghost of the Third ComIntern and Xi Jinping decides such things.

I swear your brains are made of mush.....That's spelled QANON.

• Like 1

If Trump is so hated by the American people it seems to me that the Democrats would be thrilled about him running for president in 2024. Or do the Democrats want Trump banned from running in 2024 because they know that Trump beat Biden in a landslide in 2020 and would beat Biden or Harris again in 2024?

• Like 1

10 hours ago, jjkopite said:

Well she has never been convicted of anything because being a horrible person isn't illegal, but Donald on the other hand........I'm sure he will look lovely in orange in his near future!

She wasn't convicted because she destroyed all the evidence that would have sent her to prison for a long time. Also, Trump has not been convicted of any crime either.

6 minutes ago, Ridgerunner said:

If Trump is so hated by the American people it seems to me that the Democrats would be thrilled about him running for president in 2024. Or do the Democrats want Trump banned from running in 2024 because they know that Trump beat Biden in a landslide in 2020 and would beat Biden or Harris again in 2024?

trump lost you fucking moron.