Alina's guest

Guest kenperv

I find the chubby girl very sad. She seems left out of things. She could remedy a lot of self-inflicted problems by going on a diet, but who knows what other issues she may be dealing with. It's very sad to see her now with the other two fussing and having a good time with the heavy girl seemingly aside and apart from it. I don't even know these people and yet the whole thing bothers me. Wonder what's in store for the overweight girl.

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I find the chubby girl very sad. She seems left out of things. She could remedy a lot of self-inflicted problems by going on a diet, but who knows what other issues she may be dealing with. It's very sad to see her now with the other two fussing and having a good time with the heavy girl seemingly aside and apart from it. I don't even know these people and yet the whole thing bothers me. Wonder what's in store for the overweight girl.

What's in store for the overweight girl  more food.

Is IT? Lol. With the old cameras, I really never noticed her face plus my vision isn't the best either. Who is the short hair girl? I hate not understanding the language bcuz I can't tell if their joking or bitching about sumin.

Guest Squirrel

Is IT? Lol. With the old cameras, I really never noticed her face plus my vision isn't the best either. Who is the short hair girl? I hate not understanding the language bcuz I can't tell if their joking or bitching about sumin.

I have the same problem, amigo. Her face from the "birds-eye-view" of the old apartment's cameras and her face from the "straight-on-view" of the new cameras is totally different.

I never followed this couple much, anyway. And I probably won't follow them much now, either.

I have the same problem, amigo. Her face from the "birds-eye-view" of the old apartment's cameras and her face from the "straight-on-view" of the new cameras is totally different.

I never followed this couple much, anyway. And I probably won't follow them much now, either.

Whew! Cool. Another thing though is her ass. It can look nice at times but naked, it looks flat. She gota morphing ass!