Alina's guest

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Squirrel

Last thing I saw was three girls sleeping on the couch in the livingroom. Looked more like a teen-age girls' slumber party more than anything else.

I'd post a pix but it wouldn't be worth the effort.

Last thing I saw was three girls sleeping on the couch in the livingroom. Looked more like a teen-age girls' slumber party more than anything else.

I'd post a pix but it wouldn't be worth the effort.

That was Alina squeezed into the middle, she was going to sleep on a mattress on the kitchen floor, but after words with the girls, and Anton coming out of bed and taking the mattress back to the bedroom to put back in the wardrobe, she decided on the sofa.

They must have had a tiff again.

Guest kenperv

I like the chubby girl who visits them. She seems to be a nice person and is a loyal friend to Alina. Have you looked at her face closely? She's the best looking female on here. She needs to lose about 40 pounds, of course, but I'll bet some of you would change your negative tune if she did. She also seems to have issues, possibly depression. She may be depressed about her weight which makes her seek comfort in food, which exacerbates the problem, and so on. In any case, I like her and feel sad for her.