Luna & Zac - home activities topic #3

She shouldnt be doint somethings but i am watching because of her,and to see what happens betteen the three,the couple is having sex in bedroom and i couldnt care less..prefer to see the guest by far😅.Hope she manages to find a sanduiche or something.Update she found a beans things to eat,better than nothing.

• Haha 1

45 minutes ago, neil_r549 said:

Not sure when somoeone said it but I too think something unpleasnt is going to happen in this apartment. He is a slob/thug druggy and the mystery girl is a bit odd. Luna seem oblivious to the type of person Zac is  - I hope I'm wrong

Based on what exactly...a bit of weed?

He's just gone off to work now...😏

I'm not sure if there will be much interaction between his cousin and Luna...looks like Luna's gonna do some studying in her room, but looking at the fridge about 10 minutes ago, I reckon she's should be doing some shopping instead...There's nothing for the guest to eat tonight...I'm not sure who among you are familiar with the nursery rhyme 'Old Mother Hubbard' 😏

• Upvote 1

I can watch alll day(if i can),not sure what to think about her in some regards,but she makes things intersting to fallow,and this strange relantioship with couple actualy makes it even more interesting to see.It helps how pretty she is of course.

• Like 1

45 minutes ago, ze81 said:

C&Y were fantastics hosts,git usted to see them taking care of guests with so much atention and care,bet one of them would already gone check guest girl and ask if she wanted to eat or something.This two are very young and thats explains in part the "mess" going on,not even sure if they know how to cook proper meals😅.Personaly i would least reserve some meal for the guest,kinda rude of them,but again..guest also kinda rude eating all the food she could grab last night.Hope to see guest smilling,doesnt need to be much but at least to see her less sad☹️.

I should hope Zac does, Ze...he's a chef in a restaurant...😁

• Upvote 1

31 minutes ago, ze81 said:

She shouldnt be doint somethings but i am watching because of her,and to see what happens betteen the three,the couple is having sex in bedroom and i couldnt care less..prefer to see the guest by far😅.Hope she manages to find a sanduiche or something.Update she found a beans things to eat,better than nothing.

Fucking hell...she's greedier than Ted, my little dog...and he can eat for England!!

• Haha 1