Luna & Zac - home activities topic #3

I have a soft spot for people who are struggling in life... I think it's obvious Red (always red hoody?)is in some distress...  or Gypsy could be a good name for her ...

..anyways   maybe Zak could get her a spot in some apt. because she is a hot looking girl , GREAT Body and could get alot of views I'm sure ...and make some money.....  but her weirdness may turn off RLC ???

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, Mark Thompson said:

I have a soft spot for people who are struggling in life... I think it's obvious Red (always red hoody?)is in some distress...  or Gypsy could be a good name for her ...

..anyways   maybe Zak could get her a spot in some apt. because she is a hot looking girl , GREAT Body and could get alot of views I'm sure ...and make some money.....  but her weirdness may turn off RLC ???

The way she is it wouldnt work in barca girls houses,she also very genuine,raw(in part probrably because of her issues),think that makes her more apealing to watch,kinda like Martina for exemple.Better place for her is stay inbthis house some weeks till she found another place to live.Would be interesting to see her with a partner,think would be pretty real act.

2 minutes ago, Ryan07 said:

Ok Red it is..

Why not... Unless she takes to laying around on couch with her legs spread wide open all the time and then we can change it to Cunt??? but Red will do  

I thought Gypsy because that is her behaviour and if she ever changes her red hoody everyone ill comment  WHY Red ? 

10 minutes ago, ze81 said:

The way she is it wouldnt work in barca girls houses,she also very genuine,raw(in part probrably because of her issues),think that makes her more apealing to watch,kinda like Martina for exemple.Better place for her is stay inbthis house some weeks till she found another place to live.Would be interesting to see her with a partner,think would be pretty real act.

I'm not sure if Luna would agree with you on that one...😏

1 minute ago, neil_r549 said:

No reason for my opinion other than he looks an unpleasant character (OK books and covers). And who dumps their load on the floor after a session. Classy stuff

Maybe with Pandemic there is a shortage of tissue paper but that is just fucking weird....  I mean they have to use tissue to clean it off floor.... the solution of course is  1. eat alot of pineapple and 2. Luna has to learn to swallow..

and I know StnCld would agree with that....that always seems to be his solution 

• Haha 2