Luna & Zac - home activities topic #7

2 minutes ago, Sinedar said:

This is almost starting to feel like a set up from RLC.  She is a pretty good actor if that is the case.  Her dedication to no bathing is impressive (unless I missed it?).

her hair alone says she has not bathed at all since the 12th so its been 9 days now unless she did when she was gone a couple of days but we have no reason to believe that

26 minutes ago, Noldus said:

She have to  visit Eliska, so they could have a great food party and check out the toilets together 🤣

Eliska virus is spreading RLC 😂🤣

• Haha 3

But how did Luna know that she was “ spying “ on the entrance door , she came  out and FG was surprised only to change direction to the kitchen and then Luna had a look on the door by herself before returning back in the bedroom ? I believe that both Z&L know that there are some problems with this girl . 

1 minute ago, seb1986 said:

she stink for sure look her air even a homeless person have better hygiena

and she is always wearing heavy coats inside so you know she sweats alot,the other day she had a shirt on a heavy sweater over that and two winter coats over that and she wore all that for hours just sitting inside

7 minutes ago, Sinedar said:

This is almost starting to feel like a set up from RLC.  She is a pretty good actor if that is the case.  Her dedication to no bathing is impressive (unless I missed it?).

They do that stuff a lot but in this case even being so surreal it feels its impossible to stage this,to much eating,playing with her own life going outside balcony,and feels very coerent in her peculiar routines.If rlc should look at this and put a stop(even if was just because she goes outside balcony)probrably yes,but this cam sites are greedy as fok,many people are watching house..so as long as no one dies or cops apear to arrest dont think anything will be done.Its not us clients that have to do something serious..is site itself.

1 minute ago, ddhm said:

But how did Luna know that she was “ spying “ on the entrance door , she came  out and FG was surprised only to change direction to the kitchen and then Luna had a look on the door by herself before returning back in the bedroom ? I believe that both Z&L know that there are some problems with this girl . 

Luna was looking through the spy hole 1st...then came back