Nina & Kira (2019) Part #3b

refazer

Il y a 3 heures, disneykid a dit :

Never seen Kira rub one off only on CB

Now that would be a red letter day seeing Kira do that, though somehow I doubt it wil ever happen, unless she gets into the Christmas spirits...  Anyway I'm a patient man and always optimistic.

Nina has done it before in the bathroom, a few weeks ago, I think it was.  I thought it was a one-off, obviously not.  So she gets a lot hornier than we think.  It always seems to be Kira instigating sexual contact.  But maybe that's what it is, sometimes she just wants a quick one rather than the total exhaustion of a Kira onslaught?

• Like 2

• Replies 634
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Il y a 10 heures, Kjeld Carlsen a dit :

Video posted here nov. 19

Thanks for the reminder Kjeld, well spotted, I knew I'd seen her do it before, I'm not going insane...  Well not today anyway. 

So Nina, if you do read this forum,  "the cats out of the bag" we know what you get up to now.  So maybe it's time to be a bit more open about it.  So here's a scenario for you.  After Kira has dutifully popped off to work one sunny morning, throw back the bedroom curtains to let in the light, bounce onto the bed and go for it.  Then watch your viewing figures go stratospheric...😁

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, disneykid said:

When they were in RLC  I’m convinced  both used to knock one out,the time they were in the toilet  you could war and peace

I think they didn't read a long novel 😄 nor played with themselves. They just sat there with their phones.

• Sad 1

2 hours ago, Le5b0 said:

So Nina, if you do read this forum,  "the cats out of the bag" we know what you get up to now.  So maybe it's time to be a bit more open about it.  So here's a scenario for you.  After Kira has dutifully popped off to work one sunny morning, throw back the bedroom curtains to let in the light, bounce onto the bed and go for it.  Then watch your viewing figures go stratospheric...😁

In my humble opinion: only if playing with herself feels natural to her. If there is only a trace of acting, it would feel staged. Their house then has become Chaturbate on VHTV. For me personally, that would reduce the sense of reality and honesty that makes N&K so damn great 👍

Pragmatically speaking you absolutely right of course: A masturbating Nina (or Kira) would raise the viewing figures big time 😁💹

• Like 5