Nina & Kira (2019) Part #3b

Ha! Been away in dirty/smelly London for a few days, now playing catch-up.  Sad to know they have been arguing again, but pleased they kissed and made up.  So now they have a Christmas tree.  I wonder how long that one stays up?  Maybe till February next year?  But as long as they get into the festive spirit (Vodka, Whisky, Southern Comfort or Prosecco), whatever gets them going.  Coz R&S are showing them up now.

• Like 2

• Replies 634
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

32 minutes ago, Le5b0 said:

Ha! Been away in dirty/smelly London for a few days, now playing catch-up.  Sad to know they have been arguing again, but pleased they kissed and made up.  So now they have a Christmas tree.  I wonder how long that one stays up?  Maybe till February next year?  

Welcome home, compadre!  I have also been out of the house for a while as well, so to speak, and I'm catching up as well.  

Russian Orthodox Christmas is celebrated on 7 January.  (the Russian 'New Year' is 14 January).  Christmas is SERIOUS stuff for Russians.  AND they don't overcommercialize it like we have here in the States.  I dated a couple Russians here in the past, and the best thing is they EAT WELL during their Christmas celebrations.  *sigh* I do miss those vatrushkas and sbiten.  

If I recall correctly from last year at the RLC apt, N&K kept their tree up until late Feb early March.   A lot of other RLC St P tenants kept theirs up for much longer.  

Fun Fact - surprisingly, Butch and Sundance don't really climb or attack the tree, unlike most cats.  I can't wait to see what happens this season LOL.  

13 hours ago, letsdothis said:

😆 Nice, I like it!  One of the better creative modifications I have seen over the years.  Except for me, the job IS fuKENWORTHit, I love what I do, I definitely love the paycheck, and most of all, I love my K Whopper!  😊 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, sturmchaser said:

😆 Nice, I like it!  One of the better creative modifications I have seen over the years.  Except for me, the job IS fuKENWORTHit, I love what I do, I definitely love the paycheck, and most of all, I love my K Whopper!  😊 

As the old saying goes, "Do what you love, the money will follow." 👍

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1