Nina & Kira (2019) Part #3b

• Replies 634
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I thought it was a gonner or something.  Depressed me, I didn't want to know or relive whatever happened.....

I'm glad it's home safe & secure !.....They had quite a "lick-fest" on the bed....oh. i missed you - i missed you too...

did you miss me - yup sure did, you ? yup.....lick lick lick....

• Haha 1

11 minutes ago, sturmchaser said:

5 AM cuddles and whispers of sweet nothings in the dark.  I love it when they talk "cat" to each other, prrrring.  This is exactly what I'm here for.  

For those of you concerned about the missing Sundance (he was the one who stole Kira's sushi in @Kjeld Carlsen's great video) he is BACK after spending some "re-education" time in Felineberia (actually just a vet visit), but Butch is keeping two eyes on him nonetheless.  😄   

cuddles.JPG  0

cats.JPG  0

Ummm, that looks nice.

• Like 1

On 12/19/2019 at 7:37 PM, sturmchaser said:

Haha after looking at the replay, it appears to be a selection from, or a knock-off of, the famed Italian film director Tinto Brass.  From the few minutes I watched, it seemed to have quite a lot of ass shots.  As you all well know, the great Tinto Brass was quite the avid fan of the female derrière (and who can blame him).  Among his best works was the famous masterpiece "Cheeky" of which I own two copies, and highly recommended viewing, in my opinion.  😁   

cheeky.JPG

Haha, cheeky eh?

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Nina is never far from her security blanket, Sugar Duck.  Isn't it fascinating how a strong, tough, intelligent, and outspoken lesbian leader of an alt-rock band in Russia... still sleeps with a security blanket.  Granted, it was one of the first gifts her love, Kira, gave to her.  But still.  Nina never ever ever EVER sleeps without Sugar Duck (except that one time she had to buy the flamingo).  And therefore Nina never really sleeps without Kira, even when Kira is away or working, because Kira is there, in the form of Sugar Duck.  Does anyone else get this?  😏 

sugarduck82.JPG

sugarduck83.JPG

• Like 6
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

3 hours ago, sturmchaser said:

Nina is never far from her security blanket, Sugar Duck.  Isn't it fascinating how a strong, tough, intelligent, and outspoken lesbian leader of an alt-rock band in Russia... still sleeps with a security blanket.  Granted, it was one of the first gifts her love, Kira, gave to her.  But still.  Nina never ever ever EVER sleeps without Sugar Duck (except that one time she had to buy the flamingo).  And therefore Nina never really sleeps without Kira, even when Kira is away or working, because Kira is there, in the form of Sugar Duck.  Does anyone else get this?  😏

Cute

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1