Leora and Malia Fans (Positive or Complimentary Comments) - 14

pulo filipe

40 minutes ago, scutus said:

Let's consider a couple of things. First thing that is required is that you put on her shoes, and walk a similar path that she has walked. The last seven years. When was the last time that you had to move out of your home Jugg, due to no fault of your own. Have you had a employer who was providing you housing, close its doors and move out of the country. I doubt it ! Has everything in your life stayed exactly the same it was seven years ago. 

Having moved once in her home city. Then due to no fault of their own. She, and Paul were abruptly un employed. Before anyone starts saying that they got a big compensation from RLC, I dare say no one in this forum has seen their last contract that was offered them in Krasnoyarsk. 

Evidently RLC made her a generous enough offer for her to make the move to Prague. A totally different environment than Krasnoyarsk. With a cultural background second to very few cities. Which offered her a whole new world to see. Plus a need to learn another language. I, know that it is not that hard, That is why everyone in this forum speaks Russian. Now add Czechia's.

If you will take time to consider her activities in the apartment while she was by herself. She was much more, shall we say, much more productive toward our interests. I am sure it was RLC who made the suggestion that she should have another person living in the apartment with her. I do not think that would have happened, if Malia chose not to be part of the RLC project. It would not have happened if the second person would have been a total stranger.

With the addition, there was no way that Leora, and Malia, would not be compared to the GOV apartments. That by itself forced her to make a personal change in her lifestyle. Are you still walking in her shoes ??

Then we have the totally unpredicted event. That has, I am willing to bet, affected everyone's life. Directly, or indirectly, and confined people in their own houses. Tell me honestly, that the COVID has not changed your normal lifestyle prior to its arrival, and ongoing scourge. 

Of course, that does not affect Leora, as she is not a sensitive person!! HaH!! 

Leora is the "same" person we met in 2013. Her personality has changed as everyone's does as they age seven years. Sometimes the roses, are not as red, as they are at others. Are we all so old, that we do not remember the transitions of ideas, the change of the priorities, of importance. That we made in our twenties?

Now while you are looking in the mirror, reflecting on some of what I have mentioned. Keep in mind, that you have cameras watching your every move, moods, habits,, diet, etc. 

With a horde of pervs, critiquing you every action. 

Personally, I think that she has, and is, doing what is necessary for her, to maintain a sensual, lovely to look at personage. That is acceptable to her, in her own mind.

You have made some valid points scutus, but I have a different opinion with all due respect. I think when  RLC closed in Russia that is when Leora should have called it quits with RLC and moved on to a regular job that may have turned into a career, there is no future being a cam girl. When Leora was in Russia she had a free apartment and a good income and she could have used that time to lean new skills to prepare herself for a life after RLC, but she did not do that. We have all lost jobs in our lives for one reason or another, and you go out and find another job and the new job may be better that what you had. In Leora's case she wanted to continue with the easy life with RLC. In 5 months Leora will be 30 years old, and I would like to think she could have done much better in the last eight years than be a cam girl, I just hope Malia does not  go down the same road that is a dead end.

• Like 1

Bonjour à Vous

D’après que j’ai pus lire se matin ce fut une nuit calme pas d’appel houleux,
juste à regarder la tablette et observer leurs téléphones Merci pour vos commentaires

Passeur une bonne journée

• Like 1

Guest Slipper Guyquad
47 minutes ago, patou said:

‎Good morning to You‎

‎From that I could read in the morning it was a quiet night no stormy call, ‎‎just to look at the tablet and watch their phones thanks for your comments‎‎ ‎

Correct, no calls. However, it certainly looked like she was keeping herself awake, looking at social media and the tablet for hours after Malia left, much later than usual. She finally received a text message at 05.28 - The Exact same time as the phone call 24 hours ago. It made her smile too. As soon as she replied, phone off and she then went to sleep.

Don't have to be a genius, do you. 😒 🙄

2 hours ago, scutus said:

Let's consider a couple of things. First thing that is required is that you put on her shoes, and walk a similar path that she has walked. The last seven years. When was the last time that you had to move out of your home Jugg, due to no fault of your own. Have you had a employer who was providing you housing, close its doors and move out of the country. I doubt it ! Has everything in your life stayed exactly the same it was seven years ago. 

Having moved once in her home city. Then due to no fault of their own. She, and Paul were abruptly un employed. Before anyone starts saying that they got a big compensation from RLC, I dare say no one in this forum has seen their last contract that was offered them in Krasnoyarsk. 

Evidently RLC made her a generous enough offer for her to make the move to Prague. A totally different environment than Krasnoyarsk. With a cultural background second to very few cities. Which offered her a whole new world to see. Plus a need to learn another language. I, know that it is not that hard, That is why everyone in this forum speaks Russian. Now add Czechia's.

If you will take time to consider her activities in the apartment while she was by herself. She was much more, shall we say, much more productive toward our interests. I am sure it was RLC who made the suggestion that she should have another person living in the apartment with her. I do not think that would have happened, if Malia chose not to be part of the RLC project. It would not have happened if the second person would have been a total stranger.

With the addition, there was no way that Leora, and Malia, would not be compared to the GOV apartments. That by itself forced her to make a personal change in her lifestyle. Are you still walking in her shoes ??

Then we have the totally unpredicted event. That has, I am willing to bet, affected everyone's life. Directly, or indirectly, and confined people in their own houses. Tell me honestly, that the COVID has not changed your normal lifestyle prior to its arrival, and ongoing scourge. 

Of course, that does not affect Leora, as she is not a sensitive person!! HaH!! 

Leora is the "same" person we met in 2013. Her personality has changed as everyone's does as they age seven years. Sometimes the roses, are not as red, as they are at others. Are we all so old, that we do not remember the transitions of ideas, the change of the priorities, of importance. That we made in our twenties?

Now while you are looking in the mirror, reflecting on some of what I have mentioned. Keep in mind, that you have cameras watching your every move, moods, habits,, diet, etc. 

With a horde of pervs, critiquing you every action. 

Personally, I think that she has, and is, doing what is necessary for her, to maintain a sensual, lovely to look at personage. That is acceptable to her, in her own mind.

Some valid points I agree with Scutus, but with respect to yourself I would point out that those shoes you advised Juggs to wear for a while were bought and paid for by Leora, who is intelligent enough to know how they might fit.

As others have pointed out, she made her choices, we certainly didn't make them for her and we all have different opinions about the reasons why she chose to leave Paul after many years and settle in another country, which is her business and nobody else's. No one forced her to do it just as no one forces her to do the job she does...all her personal choice... She is no more a victim than any of us are.

Had we not have known her Curriculum Vitae we would not have known just how versatile she was and would therefore have been possibly satisfied to an extent with what she offered.

Yes she is a sensitive person and very pleasant to look at, but you and others cannot blame the audience who pay for this new lifestyle she has chosen for showing dissatisfaction if they believe she is underperforming.

There will always be those who idolise her just as there will also be those who just wish to troll her....then there will be those in the middle who respond to the vibes she emits, nothing wrong with that, they are after all paying towards her chosen lifestyle.

What you may think is acceptable for your dollar may not be what some others may accept, and yes they have the choice to either watch and continue paying, or to cease their membership,but all the time they are paying they have the right to respectfully critique her if they think it necessary.

At the end of the day we all have choices in life, Leora made hers, whether for money, to escape Russia, to leave Paul or just for a better life from her perspective....Her choice!!

Look around your military cemeteries and remember your first amendment, just as I look at the UK's military cemeteries and our Magna Carta of 1215 .....Good men have fought and died and are still doing so, for you to have the freedom to voice your opinion, as well as others who don't agree with you to voice theirs .

Stay well !

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 2

Guest Slipper Guyquad

My only feeling, as i have had for a long while, is this. I have absolutely no idea if this is true, no idea what it would involve anyway, but just taking everything into consideration, regarding the (quite quick, when you think about it) move to Prague.

RLC made Leora an offer she couldn't refuse. 

31 minutes ago, Slipper Guyquad said:

RLC made Leora an offer she couldn't refuse. 

Vero, ma non era obbligata ad accettare. Secondo me, quando ha accettato di venire a Praga, pensava di convincere Paul a venire con lei. Invece si è ritrovata da sola e il resto è storia... 

Per me non doveva accettare se il prezzo era di lasciarsi con Paul, ma evidentemente c'erano altre dinamiche nel mezzo che noi non conosciamo. 

• Like 2

il y un 25 minutes, Brokk! un dit :

Vero, ma non era obbligata ad accettare. Secondo me, quando ha accettato di venire a Praga, pensava di convincere Paul a venire con lei. Invece si è ritrovata da sola e il resto è storia... 

Per me non doveva accettare se il prezzo era di lasciarsi con Paul, ma evidentemente c’erano altre dinamiche nel mezzo che noi non conosciamo.

les possibilités peut être de mettre beaucoup d argent de côté  pour aidé Paul à la création entreprise et rentré par la suite le rejoindre une fois que son entreprise marche bien et elle reprendre son activité avec son refuge  je vois bien son avenir comme sa

• Like 1