Leora and Malia Fans (Positive or Complimentary Comments) - 14

pulo filipe

17 minutes ago, patou said:

Leora Following a phone call when she got out of bed, she had a date with her boyfriend at the end of the evening, she is perhaps getting ready to go out

phone call  was paul, before she got out of bed. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 3

Guest Slipper Guyquad
7 hours ago, The Earl said:

What I heard from the phone call is Leora angry that her boyfriend didn't answer, I think she's also a little jealous of what he does when she is not with him. Only he probably doesn't know anything about what Leora is doing. if he knew, the matter would have been settled long ago. Just my opinion

Not jealousy as far as i'm concerned - It's all about control, having total and utter control, which not only she has over him, but also he's allowed it. Because he's besotted, so he has given in to it all. And is why she acts the way she does, one week he's the greatest, next week she ignores or yells at him. This is why all their arguments are petty, childish, and why i say in all seriousness (and indeed, worryingly) how she regresses in age whenever he is around. He alters her thought process. The whole thing makes no sense in any form. Any argument given about it, can be so easily counter-argued. And no, he's no idea who 'Leora' is. And any row they have, he'll back down, fearing he could lose her.

But will this argument change anything? No. Like the one yesterday, or all the dozens (Literally) they had last year. Nothing will change until she dumps him. Simple. This could carry on like this, with no change in anything whatsoever, into 2022. I'm not joking.

And if people are bored, or get defensive, reading about what actually happens on camera to be seen and heard by anyone - Tough shit! If it's there on cam, we can discuss.

Guest Slipper Guyquad
8 hours ago, Brokk! said:

How long did it last this time? About a month? 

Yes, In fact i realized last night, this - 

The last time they played with each other, was December 20th, the mutual dildo night. Since then, just over a month, all solo or side by side. So nothing since the week building up to Xmas.

.....The same week both started stopping out overnight more often again.....🤔

7 hours ago, ddhm said:

She’s so many months struggling to keep a life based on lies , it is unthinkable that she doesn’t know that this can’t last forever , everyday that goes on like this , it simply gets worse . That’s why her health has been affected , her body change has been affected , her daily habits have been affected ( sleeping with breaks - hardly ever waking up before pm - eating at stupid times and so many more little details ) , everyday she “ destroys “ herself because she is there ( Prague ) now for almost 1,5 years and she hasn’t figured what she wants with her life . For all of us that love her , it is a sad image 😒😔

This is a the kind of post I'm talking about DD, short and sweet and I can't say i disagree with any of it.  Good job son!!

• Haha 1