Leora and Malia Fans (Positive or Complimentary Comments) - 14

pulo filipe

Guest Slipper Guyquad
22 minutes ago, Peter Passauer said:

‎now only Leora and Malia would have to meet with others from another apartment.‎

Oh yes! Make them into another farce of a joke like GOV! Perfect! 🙄

Yeah go on girls, stop what you have chosen to do for yourselves and have to meet people you don't even know or heard of! All for the sake of.....What exactly?? Pffft.

In fact, i'm surprised that people want them to change at all, seeing as there is so much interest in GOV, especially last night - Can't see how some even knew what was going on over here.....🤨🤨

12 minutes ago, Slipper Guyquad said:

Oh yes! Make them into another farce of a joke like GOV! Perfect! 🙄

Yeah go on girls, stop what you are doing yourselves and have to meet people you don't even know or heard of! Pffft.

In fact, i'm surprised that people want them to change at all, seeing as there is so much interest in GOV, especially last night - Can't see how some even knew what was going on here.....🤨🤨

I appreciate it’s all a matter of peoples choices and preferences, but I personally have always wondered why some folks compare Leora alone or Leora and Malia with GOV.....There is not nor has there ever been any situation in GOV to compare them to...

The only way to compare Leora, and I can only compare her and not Malia for obvious reasons, is against herself....I and perhaps others who have watched her long enough know what high goals she set for herself in the past, and which other apartments aspired to copy without success.....Which to an extent is why some people get disappointed at what sometimes can be described as a decline in her own very high standards.

Although even on a bad day she is usually far better than the competition is, but by her own standards the “ spark “ appears to have disappeared.😊

• Like 2

Guest Slipper Guyquad
48 minutes ago, jimbo4 said:

I appreciate it’s all a matter of peoples choices and preferences, but I personally have always wondered why some folks compare Leora alone or Leora and Malia with GOV.....There is not nor has there ever been any situation in GOV to compare them to...

The only way to compare Leora, and I can only compare her and not Malia for obvious reasons, is against herself....I and perhaps others who have watched her long enough know what high goals she set for herself in the past, and which other apartments aspired to copy without success.....Which to an extent is why some people get disappointed at what sometimes can be described as a decline in her own very high standards.

Although even on a bad day she is usually far better than the competition is, but by her own standards the “ spark “ appears to have disappeared.😊

Yes, a lot of that is true or at least acceptable argument. What i think that is down to is simple - 2 girls living together, just friends, and are (were/sort of) single. Have fun, drink (sometimes), massage, bate solo, bate together, bate each other.....

THAT is where the comparison to GOV has come in.

To some, the situation is similar looking, that's all. And as soon as Malia moved in, it would be natural for some to think this way - How long was it before people thought "Will they get drunk and have fun"? Not very long! And not Malia, ANY female would have brought this thought up. So the comparison is simply because of that, and nothing else. As soon as 2 girls were living together, that image popped up for some. Because that is what GOV is for, the reason it was all set up in the first place, as show apartments to create interest and subscriptions. That is where the 'Real' aspect fell down so long ago for the site. And so it can't be helped after all this time, as soon as this happened here, that thought and comparison started. Only for one reason - It could LOOK to some like GOV.

If GOV had never existed, no one would have said it, because the comparison wouldn't be there.

And the spark may not have gone altogether, but it has fizzled a bit.....People change J, for several reasons as we know. And she has changed (age/attitude/libido/prague/malia/paul/loverboy/duty rather than pleasure/competition/'other' things........), practically everything in her life and around it has changed in the last 18 months.

15 minutes ago, jimbo4 said:

The spark may have gone but i have memories and as far as im conserned she is the queen

• Like 1
  • Upvote 3

Guest Slipper Guyquad
9 minutes ago, chris hillman said:

The spark may have gone but i have memories and as far as im conserned she is the queen

Ah but what does your brother think? He's been around you know.....😉