Apt. is gone

i think the answer is on the video of guest bath... she repeatedly watching the cam and at 6.24 min she clearly sends a signal

yes, it is true, the guest angela was excited to learn filmed sticking her tongue out so very hot watching the cam, with a wink! but I do not think watching cams prohibited by rlc, simply avoid it. many have watched the cams without being sacked! on the go camcaps and forge a link with him rlc members may be harmed? richard91 maybe we respond?

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Actually enjoyed my subscription last night hearing the laughter and playing.  seems residents play more on their last day in the apartment.  all of the pressure of "performing" is gone  Last I saw was around midnight eastern time was the two ladies left.  checked back this am and poof, they are gone.  Rethinking my subscription now.

Single tenants may present a legal problem. Single people tend to cycle through sexual partners rather fast and if the tenant failed to inform a guest about the cameras, they could easily pursue a civil case, if not a criminal case, against RLC.

Guest Squirrel

Spain? Siberia? Easy. The economy in Spain sucks, and Siberia has always been a necessary, but difficult, land. North East Russia, however, has garnered the prizes from its Imperial acquisitions over the years. Notice that the bath water is clearer, the apartments more spacious. The living standards are higher there; hence, RLC has more work to do in order to recruit people.

I can't believe they were there around 3 weeks.  You would think RLC would give them at least 2 weeks to a month to find another apt.  Seem like you can bail in a moments notice.....But then again, looks like most of the couples don't own anything other than their phones and clothes......Very sad