Apt. is gone

Single tenants may present a legal problem. Single people tend to cycle through sexual partners rather fast and if the tenant failed to inform a guest about the cameras, they could easily pursue a civil case, if not a criminal case, against RLC.

I can somewhat understand that this could be an issue.  However, other couples have quests over that stay the night, have sex with other quests, shower and bathe on cam as well as change clothes.  The same logic could apply in these situations as well.  Any quest could come after RLC in this situation too - assuming there is really a liability .  For all we know there could be a sign on the door that warns all who enter that filming is going on and consent is assumed by entering.  Just like in Hollywood when they film in public.

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have seen tenants show the cams to guests.  My assumption is that this is required by their contract with RLC.  Heck, when Olga was searching for a sex customer she did the same thing.  One guy declined...another went ahead and fucked her as best he could.  I think the cams kind of put him off his game and I don't think he got his money's worth.  LOL!!

Anyway, RLC having a single tenant in an apartment strikes me as a decision they would have to make.  The legal aspects are probably already covered.  The question would be...would such an arrangement make them any money?

Guest Squirrel

I have seen tenants show the cams to guests.  My assumption is that this is required by their contract with RLC.  Heck, when Olga was searching for a sex customer she did the same thing.  One guy declined...another went ahead and fucked her as best he could.  I think the cams kind of put him off his game and I don't think he got his money's worth.  LOL!!

Anyway, RLC having a single tenant in an apartment strikes me as a decision they would have to make.  The legal aspects are probably already covered.  The question would be...would such an arrangement make them any money?

Actually, with Angela, alone, with only her friend occasionally visiting, she would make money for RLC. I have no doubts about it: she had already developed a fan club on CC.

Actually, with Angela, alone, with only her friend occasionally visiting, she would make money for RLC. I have no doubts about it: she had already developed a fan club on CC.

Well, you have no doubts but that doesn't mean that RLC has no doubts...and they, after all, are the ones counting the money.

Myself, I don't know.  I think lesbians is a better way to go.

Well, you have no doubts but that doesn't mean that RLC has no doubts...and they, after all, are the ones counting the money.

personally, a lesbian couple get tired very quickly! see 2 girls eat pussy 1 time per month, blah! I recall that the reports against nature, even if they are "ennobled" in the West, are not to the taste of the day in Russia! even if the usa, you will find "normal and natural" to have deviant sexual intercourse, this is absolutely not the case in Europe, or, according to the media, we are a little sub-evolve not to appreciate such a "progret"! sorry, but nature is nature .....

personally, a lesbian couple get tired very quickly! see 2 girls eat pussy 1 time per month, blah! I recall that the reports against nature, even if they are "ennobled" in the West, are not to the taste of the day in Russia! even if the usa, you will find "normal and natural" to have deviant sexual intercourse, this is absolutely not the case in Europe, or, according to the media, we are a little sub-evolve not to appreciate such a "progret"! sorry, but nature is nature .....

Oh, my...you didn't ever watch Ana and Dana, did you?  "once a month"??  Not those girls.  They had sex every night.

I agree that lesbians might find living conditions difficult in Russia, though.  Ana and Dana were in Spain.  But if a couple of daring Russian lesbians could be persuaded to join RLC, I'm sure they would get a LOT of attention from the viewers.

An added bonus would be the break up drama.  None of this "party on" attitude like Angela had...no way.  When Ana and Dana broke up, viewers were sobbing.  Viewers were HATING Dana for cheating on sweet Ana.

I believed someone covered this in the past, but can you refresh my memory? What was the story behind the cheating?

Ana and Dana (we found out their real names were Alba and Diana) were in bed late one night...Ana was sleeping, Dana was awake doing something with her phone.  Suddenly, Ana jumps up, grabs the phone and starts going off on Dana.  The shit hit the fan.  It seems Dana had been texting and carrying on a relationship with another girl...one who had actually visited both girls previously.

Over the course of the next few weeks, emotions raged...from anger to crying to seeming reconciliation to Ana deciding to move out.  It took a couple of weeks...seems Ana had arranged for another apartment and was waiting for it to be ready.  During that time they both acted like the last thing they wanted was to be around each other.

Then the big day came...the cams turned off...that was all she wrote.