B1 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2021 #3 (January/February)

2 minutes ago, rosey 1 said:

So your answer is" I don't know, I'm only speculating". That's a good answer and I couldn't do any better myself. If you will note I didn't try to speculate because I' really don't care. I just commented on an event.That's all...😌

Always a chat helps for others to interfere and share also their knowledge ☺️ 100% sure no one can be since we know no one of the tenants , I mean physically . Of course there are members that claim that they know so much more and they even speak with tenants 😆 

Speculations with reasonable arguments I have always wished in the forum but it hardly ever happens . At the end , they will only say that they know everything without explaining 😂🤣

19 hours ago, ddhm said:

Well , she was seen enough times before becoming a participant hanging out with Serafima , especially at the early days when Sera rejoined . She is also a local ( living in Barcelona ) , therefore , these two facts lead me to think that it happened the same like Claire and Carlos , Serafima knows all of them outside RLC and in real life and she has helped so they are hired . 

It will never be of course a confirmed fact and we can speculate all we want 🤓 , but it is just a matter of observing some small details . As always , I have no problem as you know to be presented with a different explanation and will easily come and say that I was wrong . Posts and comments from other members ,  a bit of  observing also and this is always my “ leading facts “ when I express my opinion 😇😎

Sera wasn't even the one who brought Claire onto RLC, that was Ginger.

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, Lurkker said:

They definitely want to keep this discussion 'off cam'.

I think it's about 'house rules' and consideration.

Probably Sera & Radi. They've had several loud arguments in the past week. They were shaking pots at each other in the kitchen while fighting a couple of days ago.

1 minute ago, timber said:

Probably Sera & Radi. They've had several loud arguments in the past week. They were shaking pots at each other in the kitchen while fighting a couple of days ago.

It's all three of them.  I recognize the voices.

1 minute ago, Lurkker said:

Was Claire a guest of Ginger previously.  This is her first official stay in RLC.

Yeah, she showed up in B1 when Sera & Ginger lived there on their first stay. She was a friend of Ginger's. I believe that's how Sera met her. I think Claire tried to get a spot then, but there weren't any openings.