B1 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2021 #3 (January/February)

Just now, Mark Thompson said:

and I want to see them all....

so would I if I watched....don't get me wrong, I'm just saying they are all the same from what i've been told but I would still watch it if I was a sub.  It's like that old saying, you've seen one girl bate, you want to see them all bate lol

33 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

so would I if I watched....don't get me wrong, I'm just saying they are all the same from what i've been told but I would still watch it if I was a sub.  It's like that old saying, you've seen one girl bate, you want to see them all bate lol

Only an idiot would tell you that. I think you would realize that from your own experience, or do you?:smile:

1 hour ago, sigfried said:

it's a vibrator

You are right .. but with my English and posting here , these details are very small for me to catch the whole idea of a comment 🤓 But a vocabulary correction , always very much appreciated ☺️😇

30 minutes ago, ddhm said:

You are right .. but with my English and posting here , these details are very small for me to catch the whole idea of a comment 🤓 But a vocabulary correction , always very much appreciated ☺️😇

Oh my! Sera complains that there's too much noise coming from Radi's room yet she keeps her door open all the time. It doesn't bother me that she doesn't bate ,because that's her prerogative, but if she was in a better mood it would be better for all around her.

1 hour ago, rosey 1 said:

Oh my! Sera complains that there's too much noise coming from Radi's room yet she keeps her door open all the time. It doesn't bother me that she doesn't bate ,because that's her prerogative, but if she was in a better mood it would be better for all around her.

She will always , no matter what , have a leverage over Radi because she is the one who recruited  her 😎 Let’s hope that Radi won’t ultimately piss her off ( kind of what happened with Amira 😁 ) , otherwise she might terminate her RLC existence 😱 And for all the fans who like to watch her RLC character unfolding and day by day become more and more interesting , it would be another step back for whatever RLC has interesting at the moment happening .

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, ddhm said:

She will always , no matter what , have a leverage over Radi because she is the one who recruited  here 😎 Let’s hope that Radi won’t ultimately piss her off ( kind of what happened with Amira 😁 ) , otherwise she might terminate her RLC existence 😱 And for all the fans who like to watch her RLC character unfolding and day by day become more and more interesting , it would be another step back for whatever RLC has interesting at the moment happening .

I can't help but ask how you know definitely that she recruited her? In any case I just made a comment on what happened. I also have a sneaky suspicion that she will be gone before RLC. Not that I care either way.:smile: I just thought the incident was silly.