B1 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2021 #3 (January/February)

5 minutes ago, Lurkker said:

It's all three of them.  I recognize the voices.

Right, I just meant the cause of the fight is probably whatever tension has been building up between Radi & Sera since they've had several on-camera squabbles recently. Ariana seemed more caught in the middle. But who knows, it could be something new.

3 minutes ago, timber said:

Right, I just meant the cause of the fight is probably whatever tension has been building up between Radi & Sera since they've had several on-camera squabbles recently. Ariana seemed more caught in the middle. But who knows, it could be something new.

I think a major part is the cleanliest of the kitchen.  The pot argument was Sera blaming the burnt/damage pot on Radi but I think from what I saw it was Ariana who burnt the pot.  So Radi felt falsely accused.

33 minutes ago, timber said:

Sera wasn't even the one who brought Claire onto RLC, that was Ginger.

You are absolutely right .. I always skip the introduction of Claire to the cameras because of Ginger that I have been watching at any of her participation as i have never been a fan , therefore it is like memory loss concerning Claire 😂🤣 Her “ casting “ let’s say in B1 with Carlos was a “ heavy talked “ incident let’s say as we categorized it as an orgy , happening recently and having also Sera at that time in B1 , it always drives my thoughts to say that it was Sere her introductory 😆🤓 My bad and I apologize of my non consistency 🤨

Just now, ddhm said:

You are absolutely right .. I always skip the introduction of Claire to the cameras because of Ginger that I have been watching at any of her participation as i have never been a fan , therefore it is like memory loss concerning Claire 😂🤣 Her “ casting “ let’s say in B1 with Carlos was a “ heavy talked “ incident let’s say as we categorized it as an orgy , happening recently and having also Sera at that time in B1 , it always drives my thoughts to say that it was Sere her introductory 😆🤓 My bad and I apologize of my non consistency 🤨

No problem. FWIW, almost all of the GOV tenants are referred by previous tenants. I think there's even a small referral bonus. It doesn't mean that they were hired by that tenant or that they can be fired by that tenant. Sera was Sofie's friend for example.