Leora and Malia Fans (Positive or Complimentary Comments) - 15

pulo filipe

4 minutes ago, Brokk! said:

Am I wrong or is she changing her tone of voice with the boy? Before she always talked like a silly girl but now I heard her speak normally and then went back to being a girlish voice. 

when she speaks politics she talks very serious and quick,  most of the girly stuff was about watching tv series 'method' and how bloody cold it is there in prague,  and how much colder back in her home town. 

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 3

Guest Slipper Guyquad
8 hours ago, Brokk! said:

Am I wrong or is she changing her tone of voice with the boy? Before she always talked like a silly girl but now I heard her speak normally and then went back to being a girlish voice. 

Yes!! This is what i have seen for a long time, this is what i keep saying. She DOES change when he is around. She can begin normal sometimes, then suddenly get all excited out of nowhere and gabble away, getting faster. Then as soon as it ends, she goes back to normal again. I don't think she knows this. Her persona changes only for him. This is part of the effect he's brought.

G-H is correct as ever, about which topics she talks about does change her tone, but as i keep saying, she regresses with him, so often on calls, she can talk so high pitched and almost childlike, giggle nervously, and this after six months! And she's nearly 30, FFS! Never at any other time with anyone else is she this way. I've seen and heard it far too often not to notice. Totally baffling.

I don't care what anyone else says, whether they hate me for pointing it out or not, but he has affected her behaviour, no doubt at all. And this is what so concerns me, this man has made her angry, cry and yell so much more in only 6 months than she ever did with Paul in 6 years - Yet she cannot do without him. She needs him. That itself is a worry.