Leora and Malia Fans (Positive or Complimentary Comments) - 15

pulo filipe

Guest Slipper Guyquad
1 hour ago, Brokk! said:

Sometimes it scares me, Leora. 🤣

HOWEVER, today the boy has set a new record of phone calls. More or less he almost always called. 

4 calls today, she made the first one this morning, the all giggling one, but not a record. That is 9 - But it was because she phoned him 7 times in 2 hours to yell at him and call him names, treat him like he'd done the worst thing possible, like he was the world's biggest shithouse. And he never hung up on any of them. He took every single yell and insult until she'd won. He even phoned her back for an 8th call and she ended it giggling with him all that had never even happened.....Now that night was concerning.....

I remember all this. Some choose not to. But i ain't going to forget all the horror she's put herself through that quickly. No sir.

Guest Slipper Guyquad
Just now, StnCld316 said:

At least in her mind she thought she had won.  laugh laughing GIF

Oh she wins my friend, mark my words!! Each and every time!!

6 minutes ago, Slipper Guyquad said:

but not a record. That is 9 - But it was because she called him 7 times in 2 hours to yell at him and call him names, treat him like he'd done the worst thing possible, like he was the world's biggest shithouse.

Oh beh, TOGLIENDO QUELLA VOLTA direi che è un record 🤣😂

• Like 1

Guest Slipper Guyquad
Just now, Brokk! said:

Not everyone makes 4 phone calls without arguing 

No but isn't it sad that such a statistic is notable!😟

Guest Slipper Guyquad

Always honest and won't pretend that i never said something if i did, and up to just a couple of weeks ago, it really did look to me like things has changed, that Malia was still looking elsewhere, and Leora looked basically in 'business' mode. Yet, i have been very happily surprised at the turnaround. In fact, both look now like they did early summer, a feeling of just "I do enjoy being here with you and still want to hang around with you", and this is what we've seen again right now. Leora genuinely looks more interested in 'Exploring' Malia's body than ever (her eyeline doesn't lie), and Malia has gone back from looking bored to happily lying next to her best mate again, gently playing. It has been a bit of a shock, when it looked all lost. Suddenly it's back! And more power to them! Because forget any 'Show', it's the little things that count, and they clearly and simply love being together. They wouldn't be in like this so often, and especially in 'That' way if they didn't. They've sorted out a way again to juggle the outside with the inside. Weekends can be for a break, some 'Me' time away from each other doing whatever....but weekdays/nights are for themselves, and as a result, us! Now that's balance, and something that works a treat. Just don't screw it up girls!

1 hour ago, Slipper Guyquad said:

Always honest and won't pretend that i never said something if i did, and up to just a couple of weeks ago, it really did look to me like things has changed, that Malia was still looking elsewhere, and Leora looked basically in 'business' mode. Yet, i have been very happily surprised at the turnaround. In fact, both look now like they did early summer, a feeling of just "I do enjoy being here with you and still want to hang around with you", and this is what we've seen again right now. Leora genuinely looks more interested in 'Exploring' Malia's body than ever (her eyeline doesn't lie), and Malia has gone back from looking bored to happily lying next to her best mate again, gently playing. It has been a bit of a shock, when it looked all lost. Suddenly it's back! And more power to them! Because forget any 'Show', it's the little things that count, and they clearly and simply love being together. They wouldn't be in like this so often, and especially in 'That' way if they didn't. They've sorted out a way again to juggle the outside with the inside. Weekends can be for a break, some 'Me' time away from each other doing whatever....but weekdays/nights are for themselves, and as a result, us! Now that's balance, and something that works a treat. Just don't screw it up girls!

I'm not putting you on the stand like it's a court of law, but could you explain a little more about this turnaround you speak of.  What happened tonight to make you say such a thing.  Did they do something different or was it the same but different?  From not watching anything they do, I am curious to know what made you say the "turnaround".  Thanks in advance!

• Haha 1

Guest Slipper Guyquad
18 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

I'm not putting you on the stand like it's a court of law, but could you explain a little more about this turnaround you speak of.  What happened tonight to make you say such a thing.  Did they do something different or was it the same but different?  From not watching anything they do, I am curious to know what made you say the "turnaround".  Thanks in advance!

It wasn't tonight H, it has been over the last 2 weeks, especially this last week. So not suddenly overnight. As i said above, building up to Xmas and since then, it looked like Malia wanted to be away from the place as much as possible, and Leora was there simply as she had to be. But in the last 2 weeks, they both look different to me. When they have been together on the bed, it looked sort of like they had nothing else to do in a sense, but then Leora began looking more interested in just playing with Malia. The last few times, she has been looking at her body as she gently plays just as much as she is meant to be looking at the tablet. And not only that, but taking a genuine interest in what she's doing, not just 'Ok this will look great', far from it. Malia to me now looks like she is very happy at this and has gone back to how she was ages ago, having as much interest in doing the same back. She'll lie there with eyes closed and Leora won't even know this as she can't see her. So that is why i said things are more like how they were months ago, when they would get on the bed and cuddle up naturally, rather than sort of 'Oh let's make this special'.  Like they really enjoy being close to one another for no other reason than that. Just how it appears to me.

First off SG, you have to understand that I usually only read what has happened in this apartment about once a week.  Other than that I usually just mark this apartment as being read.  In case you don't know what I'm referring to, there is a button near the top of the page that you can click on that will make the apartment be read without having to read any of it.  I usually only read about this apartment on Sundays when I have the most relaxing of times but today I had something happen and I was pretty worked up about it and decided to read it again.  So nothing happened anymore or any less than what they have usually done...am I correct at least with that statement?  I do appreciate your input and thank you for getting back to me!

Guest Slipper Guyquad
45 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

First off SG, you have to understand that I usually only read what has happened in this apartment about once a week.  Other than that I usually just mark this apartment as being read.  In case you don't know what I'm referring to, there is a button near the top of the page that you can click on that will make the apartment be read without having to read any of it.  I usually only read about this apartment on Sundays when I have the most relaxing of times but today I had something happen and I was pretty worked up about it and decided to read it again.  So nothing happened anymore or any less than what they have usually done...am I correct at least with that statement?  I do appreciate your input and thank you for getting back to me!

Correct.

In its most basic terms - No, nothing has happened new, apart from they have been in Malia's room at night instead of Leora's. 

Cannot put it more simple than that! But really to get what i was saying, you (General 'You') have to be a regular viewer of them, so it won't really make sense otherwise, to know the differences i was on about.