Comments/Quotes for Pic & Vids Placed Here (Leora, Malia) #1

pulo filipe

Guest Slipper Guyquad
2 minutes ago, Calle said:

I had to open them before I could see if there was anything interesting, but there wasn´t.

Yes but you must have some interest, otherwise you would look at another apartment instead? That's all i meant.

1 minute ago, Slipper Guyquad said:

Yes but you must have some interest, otherwise you would look at another apartment instead? That's all i meant.

This is the only apartment I am following nowadays, but it is getting boring.

Guest Slipper Guyquad
2 hours ago, Calle said:

This is the only apartment I am following nowadays, but it is getting boring.

Only one i follow too, but i really like what i see, this is the main difference of opinion now isn't it? This seems to be splitting viewers right down the middle. Some love it, some don't. Interesting to see the whole situation in a few weeks/months, how much it has changed.

10 hours ago, Slipper Guyquad said:

Only one i follow too, but i really like what i see, this is the main difference of opinion now isn't it? This seems to be splitting viewers right down the middle. Some love it, some don't. Interesting to see the whole situation in a few weeks/months, how much it has changed.

10 hours ago, Slipper Guyquad said:

Too bad it has not changed almost at all in the last few months - only the vibrators are new, and going inside the pussy is still a forbidden area, No finger, no vibrator into the pussy, not to speak about licking which would definitely feel even better. But these girls are not lesbians, this is just the game they play for us and for their employee RLC.

• Like 3

4 hours ago, Calle said:

Too bad it has not changed almost at all in the last few months - only the vibrators are new, and going inside the pussy is still a forbidden area, No finger, no vibrator into the pussy, not to speak about licking which would definitely feel even better. But these girls are not lesbians, this is just the game they play for us and for their employee RLC.

Agree 100%. Better not to do anything than what you are doing now.

Regards

• Like 1

On 02/02/2021 at 6:53 PM, blue is the colour said:

I do not think the vibrator going into the pussy is forbidden is wrong because it has gone up Leora's ass on several occasions and she often puts her fingers into her love box as well. Doing it to each other is a different matter.

Id lick the vibrator clean 

• Like 1