Comments/Quotes for Pic & Vids Placed Here (Leora, Malia) #1

pulo filipe

What was the point in posting those videos on the previous page? Some of them were 10-15 seconds long with no real content, some showed Leora bating in the same way she has done for the last two three years.

Guest Slipper Guyquad
3 minutes ago, Calle said:

What was the point in posting those videos on the previous page? Some of them were 10-15 seconds long with no real content, some showed Leora bating in the same way she has done for the last two three years.

But you still watched them, so you must have quite some interest, yes?

Guest Slipper Guyquad
45 minutes ago, chris hillman said:

Somebody takes time out to give us something for nothing and you dont like

It's called being ungrateful, Chris. If no one posted anything, then they'd complain over that too.

Guest Slipper Guyquad
2 minutes ago, Calle said:

I had to open them before I could see if there was anything interesting, but there wasn´t.

Yes but you must have some interest, otherwise you would look at another apartment instead? That's all i meant.

1 minute ago, Slipper Guyquad said:

Yes but you must have some interest, otherwise you would look at another apartment instead? That's all i meant.

This is the only apartment I am following nowadays, but it is getting boring.

Guest Slipper Guyquad
2 hours ago, Calle said:

This is the only apartment I am following nowadays, but it is getting boring.

Only one i follow too, but i really like what i see, this is the main difference of opinion now isn't it? This seems to be splitting viewers right down the middle. Some love it, some don't. Interesting to see the whole situation in a few weeks/months, how much it has changed.

10 hours ago, Slipper Guyquad said:

Only one i follow too, but i really like what i see, this is the main difference of opinion now isn't it? This seems to be splitting viewers right down the middle. Some love it, some don't. Interesting to see the whole situation in a few weeks/months, how much it has changed.

10 hours ago, Slipper Guyquad said:

Too bad it has not changed almost at all in the last few months - only the vibrators are new, and going inside the pussy is still a forbidden area, No finger, no vibrator into the pussy, not to speak about licking which would definitely feel even better. But these girls are not lesbians, this is just the game they play for us and for their employee RLC.

• Like 3