Comments/Quotes for Pic & Vids Placed Here (Leora, Malia) #1

pulo filipe

Guest Slipper Guyquad

Can i make a small suggestion for this upload? And PLEASE don't think i am causing any bother! Every time i suggest something it gets trodden on! I know you yourself may not have made the title, i fully accept that, but it IS a bit misleading, and some could moan that it's not what it suggests. So perhaps modify it, to save anyone having a moan? Only trying to be a good help!😄

2 hours ago, Slipper Guyquad said:

Can i make a small suggestion for this upload? And PLEASE don't think i am causing any bother! Every time i suggest something it gets trodden on! I know you yourself may not have made the title, i fully accept that, but it IS a bit misleading, and some could moan that it's not what it suggests. So perhaps modify it, to save anyone having a moan? Only trying to be a good help!😄

Although the suggestion is a bit more than small as indicated by the arrow pointer on the suggestion scale Slip, perhaps it may be taken into consideration this time.  😂

Small.         Medium.        Large.   |......................|......................|                                                ^                                                

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Slipper Guyquad said:

I've got your back slip don't worry

Guest Slipper Guyquad
1 minute ago, Donald hillman said:

I've got your back slip don't worry

Ta Don, it is just i can see what people are like, complain about anything!

Guest Slipper Guyquad
5 minutes ago, PoeBoy said:

I'm curious as to why there's a Voyeurhouse watermark across the bottom of the RLC video.  Big sucker, too.

There is also one on the Hotscopes videos too now, which is even bigger! This has only happened in the last week or so, i presume it is the sites who are doing it. The watermarks look the same too (Same font, style etc)

9 hours ago, Slipper Guyquad said:

Hey Slipper. I won't tread on you or beat you down. I appreciate the suggestion. Sometimes, I'll correct names if I know for sure who's in the video or fix typos that I notice. Since it's so simple to preview anything that's uploaded to mab, the filename is rather unimportant to what's in the video. I figure if it's important enough for someone to change the filename, Windows makes it simple enough to do so after it's downloaded.

Guest Slipper Guyquad
Just now, letsdothis said:

Hey Slipper. I won't tread on you or beat you down. I appreciate the suggestion. Sometimes, I'll correct names if I know for sure who's in the video or fix typos that I notice. Since it's so simple to preview anything that's uploaded to mab, the filename is rather unimportant to what's in the video. I figure if it's important enough for someone to change the filename, Windows makes it simple enough to do so after it's downloaded.

That's fine, and thanks for taking what i said at face value! I was just thinking of what some are like, they wouldn't waste any time pissing and moaning about it not being what they'd thought. And yeah the preview part is so important, yet some still don't think of using it!

2 hours ago, PoeBoy said:

I'm curious as to why there's a Voyeurhouse watermark across the bottom of the RLC video.  Big sucker, too.

I'm not sure why, but most of the main sites that aggregate these videos seem to be using that style watermark, now, even though they already have a watermark(s) on the video. And, it's the same style and design on all the sites that are using it, which leads me to speculate that the sites are connected to the same owner or RLC is forcing them to use it to make them less appealing, or both. IDK for sure, I'm just guessing.

• Like 1