B2 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2021 #3 (February)

1 minute ago, ddhm said:

I am glad it has given the sparkle for endless fun speculations .. this with the volunteer job , it is also another good one 😂🤣😂🤣

To defend a bit my post a couple of days ago , I said “perhaps” 😆😆😆🤓🤓🥸🥸😂🤣 for the ATM

dnt take it to heart dd, its all good fun

59 minutes ago, Lurkker said:

nah, she ok.  And I certainly didn't mean Leora and Malia! 🤣

Maybe you have inside info and they are off to a trip and visit in Barcelona “ L&M “ 😂🤣😝

must be some AMWAY/ Tupperware party..... wish they would have a lingerie sales party..... my hot stripper girlfriend used to have them (and I was invited oh the good old days ) but they would try on the different lingerie outfits and trust me that was hot.... 

are you girls reading this ... Lingerie party ... make some honest money and I bet RLC would pass around some bonus money if you put on a good show ...special Note: Invite GINA

2 minutes ago, Mark Thompson said:

must be some AMWAY/ Tupperware party..... wish they would have a lingerie sales party..... my hot stripper girlfriend used to have them (and I was invited oh the good old days ) but they would try on the different lingerie outfits and trust me that was hot.... 

are you girls reading this ... Lingerie party ... make some honest money and I bet RLC would pass around some bonus money if you put on a good show ...special Note: Invite GINA

u dont invite a guy to them

4 minutes ago, wooders78 said:

leora would find it to hard to be centre of attention here

I was told ( maybe it was a small back and forth posting with you , can’t remember at all  ) that if it was one day for L&M to appear as GOV in Barcelona , Leora would be very fast trying to “ climb the hierarchy “ and be kind of boss let’s say , she wouldn’t have liked to stay in the shadows .. as far as Malia is concerned , she would kept on doing as her mentor instructs her 🤨