B2 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2021 #3 (February)

10 minutes ago, Kingbanks said:

its funny because amalia will kiss a gay guy but when a straight guy pulls out a camera 

What's funny about that? It's perfectly normal. Girls feel safe and unthreatened in the company of gays guys...so a kiss is no big deal. A guy starts filming them is a totally different story. Having said that, what they started doing could hardly be classed as normal, so they didn't help the situation...😒

42 minutes ago, Kingbanks said:

the only thing boytoy shagged was the carpet 😂

but he did fuck holly so he gets a small w for that😂

he fucked a few of the girls that were here  in this apt before this bunch and yes he fucked Holly too after trying to make out with Martina in front of Alburto

4 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

What's funny about that? It's perfectly normal. Girls feel safe and unthreatened in the company of gays guys...so a kiss is no big deal. A guy starts filming them is a totally different story. Having said that, what they started doing could hardly be classed as normal, so they didn't help the situation...😒

The camera ultimately helped him not to become another victim of these girls. The idea is not so bad after all. Instead of simply letting the girls impose their rules, he introduce a rule of his own. The fact that they didn't go for it saved him in the end. Otherwise they would have just fooled him like they did with the other guys.

The problem are these show girls. The sooner RLC gets rid of them, the better.

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, Alladino said:

The camera ultimately helped him not to become another victim of these girls. The idea is not so bad after all. Instead of simply letting the girls impose their rules, he introduce a rule of his own. The fact that they didn't go for it saved him in the end. Otherwise they would have just fooled him like they did with the other guys.

The problem are these show girls. The sooner RLC gets rid of them, the better.

The guy turns up with no alcohol...bad start, then starts filming without discussing it with the girls!...

Arsehole with a capital 'A'...imo...😒

1 minute ago, nagachilli2 said:

The guy turns up with no alcohol...bad start, then starts filming without discussing it with the girls!...

WOW....this is another one of those times I wish I could have seen what happened.  The only thing about that is, is that I wouldn't have watched it anyway LOL.  What were the girls doing when the guy started using his phone to record them?  Were they already half way undressed or what?

1 minute ago, nagachilli2 said:

As I understood it, he knew exactly what kind of bullshit the girls wanted to pull with him, because he knows one of their former victims.

Now let's be honest, these girls got what they deserve. No matter what he would have done, the girls would have fooled him like they do with every guy who was stupid enough to get involved in their bullshit.

I say, finally a guy they didn't were able to take advantage of, he deserves respect!!

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1