B2 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2021 #3 (February)

16 minutes ago, wooders78 said:

dnt take it to heart dd, its all good fun

I wish all topics had the fun that the Barcelona apartments have , good and “ clever “ posts , disagreements or “ going the same page “ it is part of it and at least here , no one is being ironical with whatever anyone has in mind to post , all in all , it is good fun 😇

• Like 1

1 minute ago, ddhm said:

I was told ( maybe it was a small back and forth posting with you , can’t remember at all  ) that if it was one day for L&M to appear as GOV in Barcelona , Leora would be very fast trying to “ climb the hierarchy “ and be kind of boss let’s say , she wouldn’t have liked to stay in the shadows .. as far as Malia is concerned , she would kept on doing as her mentor instructs her 🤨

we stick Leora in a room with crazy Gina and sell popcorn.

1 minute ago, Mark Thompson said:

I never understand Loraine and her issues with Ant??? they are a queer couple/?? lots of weird insecurities???

she normally comes on her own and stays over, maybe he put his foot down like lucian used to do

9 minutes ago, Lurkker said:

WHAT?  And lower herself to the commoners?

It is RLC , when everything might be seem like it is the end , they will always try to recruit their biggest asset .. I don’t actually think she would deny if the price is right for her 😉

1 minute ago, ddhm said:

It is RLC , when everything might be seem like it is the end , they will always try to recruit their biggest asset .. I don’t actually think she would deny if the price is right for her 😉

Her worshipers would revolt.

4 minutes ago, Lurkker said:

we stick Leora in a room with crazy Gina and sell popcorn.

Nah ... Leora should be introduced to Curly to finally realize what good and quality sex is 😋😋

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

1 minute ago, Lurkker said:

Her worshipers would revolt.

I have proof of nothing , but I read here at CC that she was also offered Barcelona but she denied and chose Prague . But the people who post these theories , I have been advised not to take serious , so .. 

I deleted my post because I continue tp prove what an asshole I can be .... no need to get so worked up to say shitty things to a forum member who irritates the fuck out of me....

I have long since blocked this person but when others quote him etc in a thread his comments come on....  and for the reason I block him he put in a comment that flipped me out and I said some over the top bullshit...

so sorry if any got to read it ...I'm moving on and will keep scrolling by.... ciao

Edited by Mark Thompson
deleted my asshole comments