B2 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2021 #3 (February)

15 minutes ago, RAGNAR said:

I have a question,,WHY THE FUCK IS SERAFIMA EVEN IN THIS PROJECT?????

RAG...you're like a stuck record mate. You don't like the girl, so don't comment...She's doing you no harm...or is she? You seemed to be getting a little riled...Just skip her, and you'll feel much more chilled...:biggrin:

• Upvote 2

10 minutes ago, Lurkker said:

So tonight they made Alladino extremely happy.

It was actually strange he didn’t appear to comment .. but I believe it was a peaceful forum flow like this .. still he is right in lots of his thoughts I have to say ☺️😇 even if I disagree with him a lot 

Just now, ddhm said:

It was actually strange he didn’t appear to comment .. but I believe it was a peaceful forum flow like this .. still he is right in lots of his thoughts I have to say ☺️😇 even if I disagree with him a lot 

Maybe he's experiencing an insight into his real life tonight...😏

• Haha 1

Just now, nagachilli2 said:

Maybe he's experiencing an insight into his real life tonight...😏

I think what happened tonight , could have been a good reason and also praise for once watching 80% of the current cast behaving absolutely normal .. anyway, I maybe ask a lot I guess 🙄

Just now, ddhm said:

I think what happened tonight , could have been a good reason and also praise for once watching 80% of the current cast behaving absolutely normal .. anyway, I maybe ask a lot I guess 🙄

I have a feeling this wasn't the original plan.  Too much whispering by Loraine to think she wasn't scheming for something.

3 minutes ago, ddhm said:

I was having a dig at him...in a friendly piss taking way, DD...:biggrin:

5 minutes ago, Lurkker said:

I have a feeling this wasn't the original plan.  Too much whispering by Loraine to think she wasn't scheming for something.

I think everyone slowly abandons Loraine’s tactics