Leora and Malia Fans (Positive or Complimentary Comments) - 16

Guest Slipper Guyquad

7 hours ago, patou said:

How many calls to Paul today?
how much appeal to loverboy today?

7 calls today too paul ,

paul took eva to the vets today for surgery.  i believe everything is ok so far, paul will ring vet tomorrow . 

• Like 3
  • Upvote 4

1 hour ago, redole1999 said:

fry up at 12.30 Jesus wept🤢

Well,you got to explain a little more what you mean by that.If it is that they are eating at this hour,you haven´t  been here that much,have you?

This is nothing unusual that they are eating at this hour.And 1999 tells me that you are just 22,so run away little boy and watch something else,

because this apartment is for the adult guys.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1

Il y a 7 heures, GAG-HER a dit :

7 appels aujourd’hui aussi Paul,

Paul a emmené Eva chez le vétérinaire aujourd’hui pour une opération. Je crois que tout va bien jusqu’à présent, Paul appellera le vétérinaire demain.

Bonjour
Merci heureusement que vous êtes la pour vos réponses qui sont de la vraie vie de Léora et j espere la reponse du veterinaire au suget de eva sera satisfaisant Leora au telephone actuellement

• Like 1

Il y a 6 heures, masterchef56 a dit :

Well,you got to explain a little more what you mean by that.If it is that they are eating at this hour,you haven´t  been here that much,have you?

This is nothing unusual that they are eating at this hour.And 1999 tells me that you are just 22,so run away little boy and watch something else,

because this apartment is for the adult guys.

Well i was trying to find a negative thread but couldn't, so my explaining can wait.

Get some shut eye OLD man.

• Haha 1