Mirukawa & Dantez - home activities #1

Long are the days ( even if it isn’t two weeks ) that the admins here had to check all the time the Z&L apartment to create new # threads due to the apartment’s popularity , its tenants and anything that was happening . Either was one of the weirdest ever guests , the famous by now and missed FG or Zac finishing repeatedly after sex on the floor and no one could explain it 😂🤣 and in general , for as long as it lasted , so many things that could easily make the CC members come here and post  their  opinion .. and look now the responses with this new couple  in Prague .. yes we should give them time , but as we say here in my country , the good day you can see it from the morning 😐

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

1 minute ago, ddhm said:

Long are the days ( even if it isn’t two weeks ) that the admins here had to check all the time the Z&L apartment to create new # threads due to the apartment’s popularity , its tenants and anything that was happening . Either was one of the weirdest ever guests , the famous by now and missed FG or Zac finishing repeatedly affect sex on the floor and in general , for as long as it lasted , so many things that could easily make the CC members come here and post  their  opinion .. and look now the responses with this new couple  in Prague .. yes we should give them time , but as we say here in my country , the good day you can see it from the morning 😐

Honestly i have my doubts about this couple. I miss Luna and Zac and Carla and Yanai.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, ddhm said:

Long are the days ( even if it isn’t two weeks ) that the admins here had to check all the time the Z&L apartment to create new # threads due to the apartment’s popularity , its tenants and anything that was happening . Either was one of the weirdest ever guests , the famous by now and missed FG or Zac finishing repeatedly after sex on the floor and no one could explain it 😂🤣 and in general , for as long as it lasted , so many things that could easily make the CC members come here and post  their  opinion .. and look now the responses with this new couple  in Prague .. yes we should give them time , but as we say here in my country , the good day you can see it from the morning 😐

I like this saying. I did not know yet, but it really fits well.

2 minutes ago, Alladino said:

I like this saying. I did not know yet, but it really fits well.

All the posts and comments amongst members were for things that there were happening and they were just normal , real daily life and routine things , even with the FG , the talks weren’t for the couple that had a guest for a show or whatsoever ( so as to “ walk “ a bit at your usual comments field 😉 ) but we were trying to explain her bulimia , her kleptomania , it was comments that had to do with real life problems that occur in the tough real world . 

We will give them time here of course , but , even if it is fun to speak about superstitions 😂🤣, it is unexplained why this apartment seems to fail with the casting . 

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, ddhm said:

All the posts and comments amongst members were for things that there were happening and they were just normal , real daily life and routine things , even with the FG , the talks weren’t for the couple that had a guest for a show or whatsoever ( so as to “ walk “ a bit at your usual comments field 😉 ) but we were trying to explain her bulimia , her kleptomania , it was comments that had to do with real life problems that occur in the tough real world . 

We will give them time here of course , but , even if it is fun to speak about superstitions 😂🤣, it is unexplained why this apartment seems to fail with the casting . 

The casting in this apartment was not always bad. Suzan and Hector lived there. They had many guests and it was really fun to watch. If I remember correctly, Kitty and Smith also started there. At that time still with more quarrels, but in any case also a good couple.

As I rarely miss an opportunity to mention, I am a fan of real life. Of course, this includes not only the positive sides. However, I don't see the point in casting couples who have such deep problems that they really need professional help. The best I think are people who face life positively, with many friends and fun in life. I think Linda and Tibor are currently the best example for that in the couple apartment cast of RLC. Ideally, the people are also a bit younger. RLC once had a whole group of people in different apartments who knew each other (at least indirectly) through their music studies. Nelly and Bodgan come from this circle. Extroverted people with fun in life and a goal in mind. That was fun to watch.

So the dude desapeared sinse westerday with the dog and her,she returned today alone..and its doing her usual..sleeping and more sleeping.Opening weekend and not even a try to do something apealing.Another depressing couple,even the dam dog is the most depressing one i seen in cams.We lost fantastic couples like C&Y,the wonderfull Luna that we barely could enjo,all those guests they had..and got this☹️.Close this house and use the money in getting a couple regular couples houses opened in Spain or even Italy..get C&Y back as soon as possible..Luna the same.And PLEASE dont bring her back as show performer in one of COV..we want her like she was,without needed of big shows in a regular house,just being an wonderfull genuine girl,we couldnt even watch how well she performed in studies or to see her with her best friend..all gone and replaced by this.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Alladino said:

The casting in this apartment was not always bad. Suzan and Hector lived there. They had many guests and it was really fun to watch. If I remember correctly, Kitty and Smith also started there. At that time still with more quarrels, but in any case also a good couple.

As I rarely miss an opportunity to mention, I am a fan of real life. Of course, this includes not only the positive sides. However, I don't see the point in casting couples who have such deep problems that they really need professional help. The best I think are people who face life positively, with many friends and fun in life. I think Linda and Tibor are currently the best example for that in the couple apartment cast of RLC. Ideally, the people are also a bit younger. RLC once had a whole group of people in different apartments who knew each other (at least indirectly) through their music studies. Nelly and Bodgan come from this circle. Extroverted people with fun in life and a goal in mind. That was fun to watch.

This is the old RLC and we can’t think anymore of that , anything in life evolves ( either for the better or the worse ) and this is also with a business like RLC .

And of course I remember Suzan , but look how much time has passed since then.. 

1 minute ago, ddhm said:

This is the old RLC and we can’t think anymore of that , anything in life evolves ( either for the better or the worse ) and this is also with a business like RLC .

And of course I remember Suzan , but look how much time since then.. 

Here's where I disagree with you. The concept at that time was great and i see no reason that it couldn't be that way today. Sure, with other residents, but I think, for example, that a group of students from Barcelona in a roommate apartment would be much more interesting to watch than flying people across half of Europe to let them give shows. It need people that actually live in this apartments with friends around so that the events are real and not just staged for the camera.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

30 minutes ago, Alladino said:

Here's where I disagree with you. The concept at that time was great and i see no reason that it couldn't be that way today. Sure, with other residents, but I think, for example, that a group of students from Barcelona in a roommate apartment would be much more interesting to watch than flying people across half of Europe to let them give shows. It need people that actually live in this apartments with friends around so that the events are real and not just staged for the camera.

Let’s agree to disagree and that everyone is right or wrong from his own point of view .