Mirukawa & Dantez - home activities #1

Taking my chances here and trusting my instinct , I believe from the few minutes  I watched , Mirukawa seems to be the “boss” let’s say , Dantez seems  a weird guy , can’t get a good chemistry feeling already between the two  ... I hope and wish i am completely wrong 😔

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

She isnt skinny,that good.Sadly dont understand their language,its sommuch more enjoyable when we understand the talks,time will tell how good or bad they are.If in a couple hours house isnt in dark with a bunch of candles giving crap ilumination(like prior couple)then its a improvement,other its if tomorroe they didnt leave for "vacations"🤣.

Another notice , they have a lot of things in the apartment , in comparison to Eliska & Pepik that it was obvious that the place wasn’t let’s say the place they were actually living , don’t know how to describe it better . They have been quite some days then inhabiting the place , testing in a way , being live from today can only tell how the acceptance from the viewers will be .

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

9 minutes ago, Daleys said:

This has to be the fastest replacements. Only 5 days and they have a new couple. I would hope they could have the fastest new apartment replacements for Luna and Zac and Carla and Yanai.

I sincerely think that the obligation to close Luna and Zac's apartment precipitated the arrival of this new couple so that RLC does not fall below 10 apartments online

19 minutes ago, Kingbanks said:

what country are they in?

They are in Prague , capital of the Czech Republic .. but they are Russians if I am correct .. if yes , can be a good and strong speculation that there’s one more RLC manager in this city 😂🤣