B5 COV Claire & Carlos - Loraine & Anthony - General Topic 2021 #6 (February)

6 minutes ago, Kingbanks said:

most likely home 😂

Nah ... curfew still in Barcelona .. the only thing is easier is traveling , easier to enter and escape Catalonia area ☺️

1 minute ago, ddhm said:

And carlos isolated .. I think the only people left for him are the current B5 residents , all the rest don’t cate about him .. you always get what you deserve at the end 🤨

hes wishing he could control himself but he cant so now he doesnt even get welcome and farewell air kisses on the cheek

3 minutes ago, JenniferMom said:

New here, first post.  Nervous!  RLC is fascinating but it's nowhere near as good without getting the commentary that you get here.  My husband would say "we need the play by play".

Anyway, my first question is:  Where are these so-called shows that everyone is always doing on their phone?  Can you see them?  Buy them?

Welcome to the crazy people and perverts here , we just try to have fun during these stupid times .. threads like this one here make it for some funny and interesting comments across many locations of the world ☺️

About the shows and generally any personal info , nothing is known and confirmed .. and even if it was , it isn’t allowed by the forum rules any info like this to be posted here 

Just now, wooders78 said:

hes wishing he could control himself but he cant so now he doesnt even get welcome and farewell air kisses on the cheek

I hope that this doesn’t become like the previous couples .. of course , judging by what happened on Sunday , it is all fine with the 4 of them

1 minute ago, wooders78 said:

look at claire 😂 she probably thirsty as hell 😂

that is claire&carlos problem 😂

12 minutes ago, Lurkker said:

Loraine does the same thing now.  Look back at the video of the gayboy massage, they were all looking at their phone's for 'instruction'.

Nothing that can be confirmed  though 🧐

2 minutes ago, Kingbanks said:

look at claire 😂 she probably thirsty as hell 😂

that is claire&carlos problem 😂

Kind of sad for Claire because I still believe she is a sex machine and with a right guy next to her , i think we would have seen tons more 😉