B5 COV Claire & Carlos - Loraine & Anthony - General Topic 2021 #6 (February)

3 minutes ago, ddhm said:

I need to keep a pace at the chat here and since I write from my phone , I am trying to be fair with the opinions exchanged in a fast rhythm ☺️Let’s say that one more word stored in the brain for future use .. “ pussywhipped “ 😁

I'll help you this one time 🤣

vulgar slang Of a woman, to control a partner, typically a man, in a domineering, condescending, emasculating manner. Sometimes hyphenated or written as a single word.

• Upvote 1

Just now, Lurkker said:

I'll help you this one time 🤣

vulgar slang Of a woman, to control a partner, typically a man, in a domineering, condescending, emasculating manner. Sometimes hyphenated or written as a single word.

Ahh , thanks for further explanation ☺️😌😇 .. But we can always use “ Lorraine “  instead .. or 🤨🧐🤔 ? 😂🤣😂🤣

• Haha 1

15 minutes ago, Lurkker said:

You really shouldn't make any more predictions.  Your Valentine's Day prediction 'crashed and burned'.

I am sure even now that Monica would have been in C&C bedroom on Valentine’s Day , had Carlos not destroyed with his attitude whatever was building for almost two months step by step and very slowly .. But he didn’t manage to control himself and lost it .. and the worse is that I can’t think of anything  with anyone anymore , unless if it is asked by RLC superiors or similar people  ... with this I mean the famous rumors that Irma was getting instructions from RLC many times in the past on how to proceed with shows 

2 minutes ago, ddhm said:

I am sure even now that Monica would have been in C&C bedroom on Valentine’s Day , had Carlos not destroyed with his attitude whatever was building for almost two months step by step and very slowly .. But he didn’t manage to control himself and lost it .. and the worse is that I can’t think of anything  with anyone anymore , unless if it is asked by RLC superiors or similar people  ... with this I mean the famous rumors that Irma was getting instructions from RLC many times in the past on how to proceed with shows 

So now RLC are pimping the girls?

4 minutes ago, ddhm said:

the only thing building up in that time was monicas bank balance lol

• Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, Lurkker said:

So now RLC are pimping the girls?

I can’t confirm anything obviously ... but I have been reading the forum for years and when Irma was at her first participations , many members ( at that time posters were triple more to say the least ) were indicating that Irma was checking her mobile many times when shows were organized because she was kind of getting instructions from RLC people how to proceed with the shows .. it isn’t something I make up , if I dig the CC apartment archives , I will for sure find enough post about this .. but this maybe in the summer and laying at the beach after a hard day’s work 😂🤣😁😆😉

6 minutes ago, ddhm said:

I can’t confirm anything obviously ... but I have been reading the forum for years and when Irma was at her first participations , many members ( at that time posters were triple more to say the least ) were indicating that Irma was checking her mobile many times when shows were organized because she was kind of getting instructions from RLC people how to proceed with the shows .. it isn’t something I make up , if I dig the CC apartment archives , I will for sure find enough post about this .. but this maybe in the summer and laying at the beach after a hard day’s work 😂🤣😁😆😉

Loraine does the same thing now.  Look back at the video of the gayboy massage, they were all looking at their phone's for 'instruction'.

New here, first post.  Nervous!  RLC is fascinating but it's nowhere near as good without getting the commentary that you get here.  My husband would say "we need the play by play".

Anyway, my first question is:  Where are these so-called shows that everyone is always doing on their phone?  Can you see them?  Buy them?