B2 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2021 #5 (February)

23 minutes ago, ddhm said:

Tyrion soon joining the apartment then either to pick up his PlayStation 😂 or spending the evening / night and tasting his gifts to Monica 😉 Let’s hope he finally gets his reward 😋

Your prediction may come true.  Just wrong apartment and wrong guy. 🤣

13 minutes ago, Lurkker said:

Your prediction may come true.  Just wrong apartment and wrong guy. 🤣

I always believe that whoever is patient , is rewarded at the end . My only concern is that maybe the guy isn't wiling to do anything sexual on camera and this is why we haven’t seen anything more ( except some hugs , a common bath with him and Monica and some touching at one of the last times we saw him in the apartment ) . 

3 minutes ago, ddhm said:

I always believe that whoever is patient , is rewarded at the end . My only concern is that maybe the guy isn't wiling to do anything sexual on camera and this is why we haven’t seen anything more ( except some hugs , a common bath with him and Monica and some touching at one of the last times we saw him in the apartment ) . 

lol.  The last time was when she kicked him out to make money.  We know how that turned out.

7 minutes ago, Lurkker said:

lol.  The last time was when she kicked him out to make money.  We know how that turned out.

Everyone has the right to make mistakes and Monica isn’t an exception of course . I think the guy knows that this is Monica’s working environment and he has accepted the terms and rules that come with it . I guess Monica might have told him that “ you can stay if you want , but i need to work the next hours “ ( sort of .. ) and happened whatever did on that   day . If he was pissed off , he would have appeared soon after to take the PlayStation and certainly not keep on sending flowers to Monica ☺️

Just now, ddhm said:

Everyone has the right to make mistakes and Monica isn’t an exception of course . I think the guy knows that this is Monica’s working environment and he has accepted the terms and rules that come with it . I guess Monica might have told him that “ you can stay if you want , but i need to work the next hours “ ( sort of .. ) and happened whatever did on that   day . If he was pissed off , he would have appeared soon after to take the PlayStation and certainly not keep on sending flowers to Monica ☺️

This 'relationship' only seems to take place in B2.  Wonder if the guy has his own place.

2 minutes ago, Lurkker said:

This 'relationship' only seems to take place in B2.  Wonder if the guy has his own place.

There can be many reasons why things happen only in B2 between them and we haven’t seen Monica let’s say be overnight sleeping at times . But since the possibilities can be quite a few to mention , let’s consider this a fair mystery why things happen only in the apartment between the two ( to give you my personal explanation , i will say that the guy maybe still live with his parents and he isn’t comfortable to bring Monica at his place ) 

3 minutes ago, ddhm said:

There can be many reasons why things happen only in B2 between them and we haven’t seen Monica let’s say be overnight sleeping at times . But since the possibilities can be quite a few to mention , let’s consider this a fair mystery why things happen only in the apartment between the two ( to give you my personal explanation , i will say that the guy maybe still live with his parents and he isn’t comfortable to bring Monica at his place ) 

Hope so, hate to think she's just using him.

13 minutes ago, Lurkker said:

Hope so, hate to think she's just using him.

I think Monica will get much hate if it proves to be like that as this guy has showed being a really decent guy . On one hand , never trust a woman 😆 , on the other , a nice pussy can manipulate even the greatest of people 😂🤣