B2 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2021 #5 (February)

4 hours ago, ddhm said:

Monica ready and looking great so as to go and meet her Valentine 🥳

She seems to have returned to her routine from previous stays where she does her hooking up off camera during the day. Not at all sure that her current fuckbuddy is the GOT guy though. She has regular phone sex with a guy and the voice doesn't really sound the same to me, but hard to say for sure. Either way, this apartment needs serious help.

Also, did Monica just come back wearing completely different clothes than she left in? Or did I miss her coming back before? 

• Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, timber said:

She seems to have returned to her routine from previous stays where she does her hooking up off camera during the day. Not at all sure that her current fuckbuddy is the GOT guy though. She has regular phone sex with a guy and the voice doesn't really sound the same to me, but hard to say for sure. Either way, this apartment needs serious help.

Also, did Monica just come back wearing completely different clothes than she left in? Or did I miss her coming back before? 

I think a major step backwards for Monica was when GoT guy had to leave the apartment in a hurry so Monica and the other girls could put on a show with another guy.

Another moment when the show destroyed reality at RLC.