B2 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2021 #5 (February)

15 minutes ago, Lurkker said:

Claire doesn't seem to be going.

I think Carlos has established his rules of what is allowed and what isn’t ... except if there has been one more misunderstanding between Sera and someone else 🤨 , being Claire the one this time 

3 minutes ago, ddhm said:

I think Carlos has established his rules of what is allowed and what isn’t ... except if there has been one more misunderstanding between Sera and someone else 🤨 , being Claire the one this time 

Screw his rules if he's the one causing issues.  Claire does seem like she holds grudges.  Sera not so sure.

15 minutes ago, Lurkker said:

Screw his rules if he's the one causing issues.  Claire does seem like she holds grudges.  Sera not so sure.

Whatever  we say , it is only speculations , we can for example talk that Monica chose to stay home than joining 😎 For whatever I can conclude , I think Sera isn’t the easier person to deal with 🧐

2 minutes ago, ddhm said:

Whatever  we say , it is only speculations , we can for example talk that Monica chose to stay home than joining 😎 For whatever I can conclude , I think Sera isn’t the easier person to deal with 🧐

monica needs a bonus, she wont get one being off cam

Just now, wooders78 said:

monica needs a bonus, she wont get one being off cam

I think she has already gathered the most from everyone , then Holly ( I don’t count Gina since she is already the Barcelona tenant queen with the longest staying days , she therefore has made a fortune 😂🤣 ) .. On the other hand , as we have mentioned in the past , her bating at this particular time frame , it is a strong indication that Tyrion will be showing up 😂🤣🤓😉

1 minute ago, ddhm said:

I think she has already gathered the most from everyone , then Holly ( I don’t count Gina since she is already the Barcelona tenant queen with the longest staying days , she therefore has made a fortune 😂🤣 ) .. On the other hand , as we have mentioned in the past , her bating at this particular time frame , it is a strong indication that Tyrion will be showing up 😂🤣🤓😉

now shes fallen out with carlos, she is bringing GOT guy back as a reserve

Just now, wooders78 said:

now shes fallen out with carlos, she is bringing GOT guy back as a reserve

I agree totally ☺️Still , she was helping also C&C for their own bonuses with her presence 😉

47 minutes ago, ddhm said:

I figured Monica was staying home waiting for Tyrion.

1 minute ago, Lurkker said:

I figured Monica was staying home waiting for Tyrion.

It is a high possibility , but usually he shows up a bit late .But as wooders said , Monica’s days in B5 seem to be over , i think it is the first Saturday after a month and maybe more that she isn’t there