Leora and Malia Fans (Positive or Complimentary Comments) - 18

pulo filipe

1 hour ago, pulo filipe said:

Good Morning / Bonjour 

Malia exit 03:40 

It was a great night together in bed watching movie

Although nothing spectacular it was pleasant enough to watch, like most of what they do is.

As long as the viewer is not looking for reality then it certainly serves a purpose, the girls would appear to enjoy it though, but would have been better if she would remove the bear from partially obscuring the view from camera 10. 

Is it a gift from someone she is fond of or is it just a prop that she builds a storyline around, as I saw her stroke it like some lovestruck teenager.

I remember it arriving but am not privy to who sent it, anyone special does anyone know? 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, LearyM said:

Although nothing spectacular it was pleasant enough to watch, like most of what they do is.

As long as the viewer is not looking for reality then it certainly serves a purpose, the girls would appear to enjoy it though, but would have been better if she would remove the bear from partially obscuring the view from camera 10. 

Is it a gift from someone she is fond of or is it just a prop that she builds a storyline around, as I saw her stroke it like some lovestruck teenager.

I remember it arriving but am not privy to who sent it, anyone special does anyone know? 

My remark seems to have made someone happy this morning, not much to be happy about at the moment is there.

• Haha 1