Leora and Malia Fans (Positive or Complimentary Comments) - 18

pulo filipe

18 minutes ago, Slipper Guyquad said:

Whenever they are apart for even one night, they miss each other. That's for sure, i've seen it too often now. They are closer than ever in some ways. 

I disagree.  IMO, that's your perception that indirectly, RLC likes to hear (read).  Leora may not like being alone on a regular basis (who among us does), but she didn't miss Malia (in a sexual nature, of which I assume you're implying).  Keep in mind, they have never been passionate to each other.  The mutual masturbation is only a money directive (YFMV - your fantasy may vary).

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Guest Slipper Guyquad
15 minutes ago, Howard said:

I disagree.  IMO, that's your perception that indirectly, RLC likes to hear (read).  Leora may not like being alone on a regular basis (who among us does), but she didn't miss Malia (in a sexual nature, of which I assume you're implying).  Keep in mind, they have never been passionate to each other.  The mutual masturbation is only a money directive (YFMV - your fantasy may vary).

No that is not what i was implying whatsoever. Nothing about sex at all. Nothing more to add.

5 minutes ago, Slipper Guyquad said:

No that is not what i was implying whatsoever. Nothing more to add.

Some people will never get it. Some like to think they are the psychiatrist of the forum, some think they know it all and can read the girls minds. When in reality they don't know squat. 

All is speculation unless you are watching a lot and translating what's said. There are more infatuated with the girls than they let on. 

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1

Guest Slipper Guyquad
11 hours ago, Pepe said:

Some people will never get it. Some like to think they are the psychiatrist of the forum, some think they know it all and can read the girls minds. When in reality they don't know squat. 

All is speculation unless you are watching a lot and translating what's said. There are more infatuated with the girls than they let on. 

What i don't get, ever, and i am sure it only happens with these 2, is so much bad stuff written so often (Someone's lazy, someone's overweight, someone's a waste of space, someone's copying, they are faking again etc etc), yet these things that are happening, have to be seen, which can only mean they're watching regular. This has gone on so long. Yet wait until they do 'something', then all that suddenly changes into 'Wow!, then back again after all has died down. I don't like GOV, have no time for any of them - Guess what? I don't watch so i don't comment there!

Yep, no one can know what is in their heads, but what can help to get a good indication are translations, of course very handy, as is knowledge, and when you know what you're looking at, very good eyesight!

Guest Slipper Guyquad
Just now, pulo filipe said:

What object is the bedside table of leora white 

Rectangle 

Charger for her phone.