Leora and Malia Fans (Positive or Complimentary Comments) - 18

pulo filipe

9 minutes ago, Howard said:

You put yourself out there for the world to see your vulnerabilities, its expected to receive criticisms.

Whether professional athletes like it or not, if they put themselves on the world's stage, they are role models.  I'm not saying Leora is a role model for doing naked things on cam (Hell no!). But she must accept (expect) the good w/ the bad of what is written of her - especially since she is being paid for doing what she does (just as an athlete is). Her best recourse is not logging into CC and keep her nose focused in her tablet watching Russian parliament proceedings.

That includes any of us on these forums 😁

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Slipper Guyquad said:

.... Plus she gets this kind of thing too often recently, from several people. As if she looks bad in any way.

I don't get why such things that could upset are needed. Opinion is fine yes, but things of such a nature are hardly pleasant. And certainly can't be taken as a compliment.

If anything I think she is looking tired, but I could be wrong, we all see different things.

Guest Slipper Guyquad
7 minutes ago, blue is the colour said:

Leora had missed Malia I have noticed she gets closer to Malia i.e. her head on Malia's shoulder.

Whenever they are apart for even one night, they miss each other. That's for sure, i've seen it too often now. They are closer than ever in some ways.