Leora and Malia Fans (Positive or Complimentary Comments) - 18

pulo filipe

Howard,

"She needs to cut down on the calories and take exercising seriously. More cardio and less stretching topless in front of the window. She remains hot, but for a 29 yr old, her arms are in the early stages of looking like tree trunks. #flabby"

You are entitled to your thoughts, however I feel this one comes off more negative than positive and she is doing what she wants and in life that is all that matters. She is still #1 for me. Covid has not helped anyone with stress,weight or anything else so that is a big factor for how active someone is.

• Like 6
  • Upvote 3

Guest Slipper Guyquad
8 minutes ago, Watcher212 said:

Howard,

"She needs to cut down on the calories and take exercising seriously. More cardio and less stretching topless in front of the window. She remains hot, but for a 29 yr old, her arms are in the early stages of looking like tree trunks. #flabby"

You are entitled to your thoughts, however I feel this one comes off more negative than positive and she is doing what she wants and in life that is all that matters. She is still #1 for me. Covid has not helped anyone with stress,weight or anything else so that is a big factor for how active someone is.

....Plus she gets this kind of thing too often recently, from several people. As if she looks bad in any way.

I don't get why such things that could upset are needed. Opinion is fine yes, but things of such a nature are hardly pleasant. And certainly can't be taken as a compliment.

5 minutes ago, Watcher212 said:

Howard,

The only tree trunk is my dick when leoras about

3 minutes ago, Slipper Guyquad said:

....Plus she gets this kind of thing too often recently, from several people. As if she looks bad in any way.

I don't get why such things that could upset those are needed. Opinion is fine yes, but things of such a nature are hardly pleasant.

Maybe some would find this a little more pleasing. Anorexia_nerviosa.jpg.37cb37ff6d7433d1a1cb07fe5a820c31.jpg

If I'm not mistaken she's around 5'4 and 120 lbs. 

Not exactly elephant size. I for one like what I see but not everyone has the same taste. 

She's at the age now where a persons metabolism starts to slows down. 

Maybe she'll get back into naked exercising 😁

• Like 3
  • Sad 1
  • Upvote 2

Guest Slipper Guyquad
5 minutes ago, Pepe said:

Maybe some would find this a little more pleasing. If I'm not mistaken she's around 5'4 and 120 lbs. 

Not exactly elephant size. I for one like what I see but not everyone has the same taste. 

She's at the age now where a persons metabolism starts to slows down. 

Maybe she'll get back into naked exercising 😁

Oh my God! 😱

And people change naturally when they approach their 30s anyway. What does it matter? There seems to be this current trend for having these little digs at her. I just don't get how anyone can take things like that complimentary. And correct me if i'm wrong, but i haven't seen her throw away any clothes as they don't fit now....

1 minute ago, Slipper Guyquad said:

Oh my God! 😱

And people change naturally when they approach their 30s anyway. What does it matter? There seems to be this current trend for having these little digs at her. I just don't get how anyone can take things like that complimentary. And correct me if i'm wrong, but i haven't seen her throw away any clothes as they don't fit now....

Everyone has there view how a girl should look. If I had to guess most that complain, there girlfriends former or past would probably make here look tiny in comparison. 

• Like 4
  • Haha 1

Guest Slipper Guyquad
1 minute ago, Pepe said:

Everyone has there view how a girl should look. 

Yes but what is important is that if she, or indeed any woman on rlc, read the comments she has had in the recent past about this, i doubt her reaction would be "Oh thank you, that's made my day".

1 minute ago, Slipper Guyquad said:

Yes but what is important is that if she, or indeed any woman on rlc, read the comments she has had in the recent past about this, i doubt her reaction would be "Oh thank you, that's made my day".

You put yourself out there for the world to see your vulnerabilities, its expected to receive criticisms.

Whether professional athletes like it or not, if they put themselves on the world's stage, they are role models.  I'm not saying Leora is a role model for doing naked things on cam (Hell no!). But she must accept (expect) the good w/ the bad of what is written of her - especially since she is being paid for doing what she does (just as an athlete is). Her best recourse is not logging into CC and keep her nose focused in her tablet watching Russian parliament proceedings.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2